Chapter Five- Revenge is a dish best served cold...

I knew i never should have trusted him!

That dirty little scum bag! How could i have believed that he was going to delete the very picture that would have got him a whole lot of praise and popularity among his other photography geek friends? 

How could i have believed it?!

I looked down at the picture, printed in color and quality. My pimple shone in it's natural glory, stuck at the base of my chin, but perfect emphasized by his camera skills..  I hadn't even realized how much spots my makeup had covered up. And my hair was a wet greasy mess sticking to my exposed shoulders, since i was just in my bathroom towel! 

If i didn't know better I'd say this guy was a weird, perverted stalker. He knew the very moment when to snap the photo, at my weakest moment. my wet, greasy, pimpled moment. 

My anger raised inside of my as people walked by laughing and pointing saying thing like. "Hey it's pimple girl!" and "Ew, what's that on her face?"

Had i lost my position already?

This school was like a battle field, you have to fight to come first and be honored. I've fought all my high-school life just to be booed back down to the start with one stupid, trending photo.

On the top of the photo it read:

Seems as if the Queen isn't always "glamorous" at after hours...

Jason, you better have your funeral plans done...

 I pulled my hood down and took off my sunglasses, this disguise wasn't working! People had worked it out already that it was Crystal Star under that exterior. Maybe that was because it was like 80 degrees  and i was here dressed in a hood, jeans, boots and sunglasses...

I charged through the hallways like an angry bull, people saw me and made way, knowing that getting in my way at this point was probably a bad idea. I searched for Jason. Looking everyone dead in the eye who dared approach me. 

I finally spotted him, stood by his locker talking to some of his friends. He ran a hand through his hair swaying on his feet while speaking, oh how happy he looked... Too bad all good things come to an end.

I walked up to him slamming him against his locker hard. Glaring at him, he held nothing but an amused yet shocked expression on his face. "Why isn't this a coincidence, i was just looking for you." 

"Oh damn Jason, you getting the honeys now?" 

We both looked at the one who dared say that. He was tall with a blonde mane weeping over his forehead, he smiled his braced teethed smile at us. 

"Stay out of this!" I snapped.

"Why were you looking for me?" Jason asked bringing my attention back to him. "To thank me for my accomplishments? Or to get a framed version of the photo." He pushed me off of him then dusting him self down.

"Are you stupid or something?" I exclaimed. "Are you trying to ruin my social status?" 

He raised an eye brow in amusement. "I think you're doing that pretty well just on your own."

"Don't try to blame this one on me!" I gasped. "You're the one who took the picture!"

"Yes, i was just merely photographing the moment while you were the one with the pimple and the one with the dozens of spots and the one who decided to to stand right in front of your window, giving me the perfect opportunity to snap the photo..." 

"You said you would delete it!" 

He laughed and shook his head in disappointment, as if I did something worth being disappointed about... "And you believed me?"