Chapter 4- Terris Spiritus Aguas Ignis

Alpha George decided to wait to form an action plan until later tonight, when his son Blake comes home from his trip to find me. Alpha mind linked him a few hours ago. Ever since I have come to Blood Rose pack, I cannot contact my old pack anymore. I miss my sister with all my heart. Emma is not my mother's daughter. I used to think she was, just because my mother 'died' when I was 2. My father must have had an affair, because I have never met Emma's mother. I wish Emma was here with me, she is amazing and such a good person to talk to. Fawn is pretty awesome too, she's really nice and sweet. 

"Fawn?" I ask as she braids my hair. We are currently sitting on the big king bed in her room. I was told that the pack maids are going to be fixing up a room for me, but I'm staying with Fawn for now. 

"Yes, don't move!" I straighten my back so she can finish braiding and stay quiet for a few moments. 

"I know a little about elementum, but could you explain it to me?" I ask her. 

"Yeah, no problem!" Fawn says happily. She picks up another piece of my hair and adds it to the complex braid. "Well the story says that thousands of years ago when the were first came to these lands the eternal Luna created one single white wolf. That white wolf was so powerful that it was and still is considered to be the most powerful were ever created! So that wolf mated with another, normal werewolf and their baby was an elementum! It wasn't as strong as the white wolf but it had special abilities. The first were was an earth former, or Terris. That Terris had a baby who was a wind whisperer, or Spiritus. The next baby was a water spinner, or aguas and the last baby was a fire twirler, or Ignis. And from those babies we have different types of elementum. The base elements, wind, water, fire, earth formed different types of elementum. Such as me, my ancestors come from the first baby, an earth former. So I am technically a Terris, but It is very rare to have a base power as your elementum. So I can train animals, I'm not as powerful as a Terris would be, but I am still technically one form of it. Their are many elementum, but very few actual people who have the powers of the base elements. We call those people, the eternal 4. I think all of the other ones died, but then here you are. You are so special, because you are the first white wolf to have a power. White wolves are extremly rare, I think their's only a few left in the world. White wolf are not given the chance to have a power because it wouldnt be fair I guess. But you, you are a white wolf and you have a base power. You are the only fire twirler to exsist besides the first baby. So that's why you are so special, Lacey. You are one of a kind." Fawn ties my hair tight and holds up a mirror. My hair is in an elegent up do with braids twirling around my hair. their's one red braid going through my hair. 

"What did you do? You died my hair?!" I scream at her. Fawn winces and laughs 

"Lacey, you're an Ignis, I thought you should at least look the part!" I look into the mirror and see that it doesn't look half bad. 

"I may be an Ignis, but I can't even use my power until I turn 18 in a week. Also, how am I supposed to be this great warrior chick with all of this power If I can hardly stand without falling over or fainting?!" I stand up off of the bed and sigh. 

"Lacey, you will manage. Sure you can't run as fast or fight in your wolf form, but you have the power of fire! It's the strongest element. My dad was so happy when he saw you. You are meant to save us from the Evil Alpha John! wow, that's a really bad villian name!" Fawn smiles. her face goes blank and she breaks into a grin "My brother's here!" She pulls my arm nearly from my socket and pulls me out the door. 

"What's he like?" I ask her. 

"He's really awesome! I'm 17, so he's 3 years older than me. He's an all black wolf and he's huge! He trains the newer pups to fight, but he's also a water spinner. He doesn't really use it though. We fight all the time, but I love him. I haven't seen him in over a month! Don't tell him that" I laugh and we walk for a few more minutes.

"If you don't mind me asking, where is your mom?" I say softly. Fawn's face pulls into a frown and she sighs. 

"We had a battle against Dark Moon pack about 7 years ago, she didn't make it. I think it was Alpha John who killed her. That's why Blake hates the Dark Moon pack more than anything, he and mom were really close."

"I'm so sorry Fawn. I wish I knew about my dad all this time. I was locked up my whole life, I was only let out to shift once a month and the only person I could talk to was my sister Emma. I never knew he was this evil or I would have done something. I am so so so sorry!" Fawn stops to look at me and she smiles sadly. 

"Don't apologize, Lacey. It's not your fault you didn't know." As we get closer to the meeting room I begin to smell something amazing.

"What is that smell?! It's like grass and mint!" I say happily, it smells so good. 

"Oh no, um...Lacey I think-" But before she can finish speaking the meeting door swings open and a huge looking man walks out. I look up and when my eyes meet with those beautiful blue orbs I hear him softly say 

"mate" My heart picks up as he walks closer and then I wimper, and collapse into darkness. 

Authors Note:

So, mystery guy and Lacey are mates?? Who is it??!(though you probably already know) Next update will be on thurday. Thanks for reading remember to Fan Vote Comment Read, all that Jazz

Mantheii