Beach Time

You woke with a (over dramatic) yawn and stretch. "Morning." you said to Ludwig and Gilbert as you walked in the kitchen/dining room. "Morning, Frau." Gilbert said as he ate Lucky Charms. "Morning [Name]." Ludwig said as he was eating Froot Loops. You ate some CoCoa Puffs.

                  >Time Skip<

You, and Gilbert were playing Mortal Combat 9. You won as Noob like a million times because you were spamming. "Zat's no fair Frau, You keep spamming!" Gilbert exclaimed as you got a Fatality. "Well, that's because I am better." You said proudly crossing your arms, head high.

"Can we go do somezhing else?" Gilbert asked, puffing out his cheeks. "How about we all go to the beach." You exclaimed excitingly.  "Ja, zhat's a goot idea let's go get vest." Gilbert said as he rushed to get his brother.

                  >Time Skip<

You guys arrived at the beach, a bunch of people were there. As you, Ludwig, and Gilbert got out of the car you saw the beautiful ocean just waiting to be swam in. "C'mon let's go." You exclaimed excitingly as you ran ahead, carrying your towel. "Zat Frau is excited." Gilbert said as he laughed his famous laugh.

When you guys arrived right in front of the water you guys laid out your towels then got out of your over clothing and went into the water, you were the first. "Ahhh, cold, cold, cold." You exclaimed getting out of the water. "Kesesesese~" Gilbert laughed his famous laugh as you got up. "That was rude." You said as you spotted a little shop where you could rent a raft. "Hey, let's rent a raft." You said as you dragged Ludwig and Gilbert with you.

           >TimeSkip Into the water<

"W-Were pretty far out Gilbert." You said nervously as you looked into the water and squealed. "Eeeh!" "Vhat is vrong [Name]?" Ludwig asked worriedly. "I think I saw a shark!" "A shark?!" Ludwig asked uncertain. "Was it an Awesome shark?" Gilbert asked. "I don't know if it was even a shark." you said as something bumped the raft and, with Ludwig sitting across from you, you fell into his arms.

"Uhhh." you said as you were speechless, mostly because your not used to being in a boy's arms. You were mostly single because you were to awesome for most boys. Or they thought you were too weird, but you always went with the 'your too awesome' reason.

"Kesesesese~" Gilbert laughed. " It looks like mein Bruder is getting a girlfriend...but...I'm not fine vith zhat, so...off you go." Gilbert said as he was a little jealous. He got you off of Ludwig. But then there was another bump of the boat. So Gilbert was on top of you. Like you were on your back and he was...on you. You get the point.

"Umm, uhh" you said embarrassed as your face flushed. "Kesesesese~" Gilbert laughed. "Vhy is your face so Red?" Gilbert teased. "B-Because your on m-me." You said, face flustered as you got him off you.

        >TimeSkip to the shore<

You and Gilbert built sandcastles while Ludwig swam his laps in the water. "I'm boooored!" you said as you stretched. "Let's go home and play Mortal Combat 9!" Gilbert said excitedly. "I'm gonna vin zhis time Frau."

"No your not."

"Yes I am"

"No your not"

Yes I am"

"No your not"

"Yes I am"

"No your not"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you will-" You said but then realized something.

"Hey you tricked me!" you said.

"Ha, you just admitted zhat I vould vin." Gilbert said proudly as you pouted like a little 5 year old.

      >TimeSkip to the house<

You still won Gilbert in Mortal Combat 9. You were tired so you went to bed.

I'm so sorry. so. so. so. so. so.soooo. SORRY. I'm just lazy and writers block ;-; (I think) anyways tell me in the comments who you would like to be with at the ending. And don't worry Germany will have more time with you in the next chapter ;).   now.....I need ideas XD

ChibiSaurus~