Hetalia: Being Housed (Germany x Prussia x Reader)

Germany, also known by his alias as Ludwig, had gotten up at 5:00 in the morning, as per usual to his schedule. His daily routines consisted of waking up, getting dressed into his workout attire, working out [as the clothing implied], and afterwards taking a shower and getting dressed into his daily attire and eating some breakfast around 7:30 am. He usually made himself some toast, eggs, cheese, some cold salami and coffee. Afterwards he would wash his dishes and continue about his day if he had made any plans, however, it seems that today is not one of those days where he would be busy. His schedule was clean today, and for that he was glad. Though he'd rather be getting some work or business done, the last week had been exhausting if he was being honest. While he was gone for a week, just *one* week, his brother had managed to trash the entire house with one of his stupid parties that him and his friends had thrown, While he was cleaning and had told him to help, he got in the way more than anything which he was sure was on purpose.

    He lounged around a bit, watched a movie and checked the time. Although it was only 9:30 in the morning, he was sure a little nap wouldn't hurt, he had a long week after all, he could afford to get some extra sleep in. Turning off the television he got off of the couch and began to walk to his bedroom when he heard a harsh knocking at the front door. He grumbled and nearly stomped to the front door. If it was one more ding-dong or knocking ditch from those damn kids, he was gonna find their parents and kick their asses, he wasn't gonna deal with this today, he just can't. However, opening it he found that it was just Italy. 

     [TO BE CONTINUED...]

    (((*cough* still editing *cough cough*)))

[Old, unedited parts from 4 years ago.]

at Germanys house

"'ve~ Germany, Germany, I~a hope you don't mind that we~a are housing a Bella." Italy exclaimed to Germany, as cheerful as usual. Leaving Germany with a shocked expression. "Y-You did what Italy?!" Germany exclaimed will he was making wurst.(really baking a cake).

"We~a need to pick her up~a at the airport right now. Her airplane should be~a there soon." Italy exclaimed happily while excited inside and out. "But you live next door!" Germany exclaimed irritated.

"I~a know but I signed her up for~a you." Italy exclaimed still excited bouncing up and down with his curl bouncing with him. Germany so irritated stopped what he was doing and went with Italy to the airport and had a Italy hold up a sign that said '[first name] [last name]'.

    mostly you now :)

looking down at your silver watch you saw what time it was 2:17. You started to feel a little sad knowing what it meant. You started to look around for the people that were housing you. You then finally found a sign that said [first name] [last name]'. When you saw the sign you looked down to the people who were housing you, you walked over to them with your [fav/ color] hoodie and your [sec/ fav/ color] shorts with black combat boots, your

[hair length] [hair color] swaying with you as you walked, a bang covering your entire right eye, because it was blood red, your other eye completely clear of anything, the color was a beautiful icy blue. a strand of hair on the side of your head was the color black. You had a brown journal that you were holding. You finally reached them. "Hello are you guys the ones who are housing me?". You asked them politely." Ve~ actually this man here is housing~a you." Italy said as he went to hug you. Before he could you beat him to it. "Glomp!" You yelled as you hugged him. "Your SO adorable!" You yelled as everyone turned to your guy's direction. "Eh?!" Germany exclaimed leaving him confused. But he soon snapped out of it. "Got off of him, your making a scene!" Germany yelled as he pulled you off. 'calling all cry baby tears, all cry baby tears come' you thought to yourself as you started fake crying. "I-I'm sorry I u-unders-stand I wouldn't want my self to make a scene either." You said sniffling as a fake tear ran down your face and making a scene. "Eh?! I I'm sorry I-Its just that...forgive me." Germany said ashamed.(everyone's still watching). You then burst out laughing. "Y-You are so g-gullible!" You exclaimed laughing. Germany flushed red from embarrassment. "let's just go." He said rather annoyed as you guys got into the car.

    Hope you guys like it so far :p