Spending the day with Brothers

It was 6:00 in the morning and you were having a peaceful dream until Germany and Prussia woke you up for 'training'. Little did they know if they woke you up you were a monster. "Hey, Frau, get up it's time for training." Prussia said as he shook your shoulders to wake you. "Leave me alone or else I will scoop out your eye balls with a spoon while your sleeping." You exclaimed rather tired as you smack his hand away. "Get up it's time for training, I vill make you do 200 laps if you don't get up!" Germany yelled as he picked you up. "You woke me up and now I will make you miserable!" You shouted as you started to strangle Germany and Prussia with your hands. They gasped for air as they chocked. You FINALLY got out if your mood, but not quite yet. Them afraid of you a little agreed to only wake you up on Mondays, and Wednesday's."You have to run your laps." Prussia said as you were sitting there. You gave him the death glare and he gulped and continued his training.

  le time skip

You guys were doing whatever when you had to say something. "Hey I have an idea, why don't we all go out and have fun together!" You exclaimed excitedly as you clasped your hands together. "Ja, how about we go get a b-" Prussia was saying but then you cut him off. "How about we go Skydiving!" You exclaimed with a devious smirk. "Fine we can go Skydiving." Germany said as he got up and motioned you and Prussia to come into the car. As you got near the car you called shotgun leaving a pouty Prussia in the backseat. When Germany started to drive you turned on the radio and turned on 'Call Me Maybe' as you started to sing along. Heck the Contagious Emotions Prussia started to sing along too.

  in le airplane really high

"I-I don't know Frau." Prussia was shaking a little as he was saying that. "Why, you scared?" You teased him as you stuck out your tounge. "I r-really don't want to jump." Germany exclaimed as he was nervous. "Oh, come on so what if we don't have parachutes there's a HUGE bounce house at the bottom...'unless' we miss it, then we would die." You said eager to jump. "Here it comes!" You exclaimed excitedly as you jumped first head first. "That Frau is crazy!"Prussia exclaimed as he jumped after you. "Please let me live." Germany said to himself as he jumped. "WOOHOO!" You yelled as you were having so much fun, YOU weren't wearing those goggles so your bang was out of your face, uncovering your eye. "Kesesese, hey Frau why is one of your eyes red?" Prussia asked out of curiosity. "I-I was born with." You weren't lying but you were half lying. "You hesitated." Germany exclaimed. "S-So." You exclaimed as you could see the bounce house. "Here it comes!" You exclaimed excitedly as you landed on it in sinc. "That was AWESOME!" You exclaimed leaving Germany and Prussia in shock of what had happened.

  at le house

"I'm gonna go to bed, night!" You exclaimed as you went to bed.in your room.

   SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. I haven't been updating because I had no inspiration and I kind of had school and homework and other stuff.

Prussia: Don't make unawesome excuses!

Me:But they're NOT excuses, it's true *cries in emo corner*

Prussia:*mumbles*.I need more time with the reader

Thanks for following me remember.here's your virtual pancakes :D