Urban Dictionary?

After that little fright you gave them it was early the next morning. And it was 10:00 a.m. so as you were starting to wake up you decided to make breakfast so you made....CEREAL. Not just any Cereal...fruit loops. As you were eating you were interrupted. "Hey, Frau, Kesesese~" Prussia exclaimed as there was a buzzing on your phone. BUZZ. So you decided to pick it up. It was just a noticing that there was a new word described on 'Urban Dictionary'. "What's zhat, Frau?" Prussia asked peeking on your phone. "Its called 'Urban Dictionary'." you said as you emptied it from your noticing. Just then Germany came down. "Vhat's going on?" Germany asked as he peeked on your phone as well. "Its 'Urban Dictionary'." you said once again. "Hey, Frau, type my human name in there, it's Gilbert, Kesesese~" Prussia exclaimed as you typed in his name. "This is what it says. 'A devilish romancer with knowledge of his charming good looks, a dancefreak who always has a new dance partner. Never commits. Always texting or myspacing a new lady every minute. Always gives one or 2 word replies'." you read...not really doubting what it says. "Vell, zhat is true, but it never said anything about me being Awesome!" Prussia exclaimed as he threw his arms in the air dramatically. "Well I typed in Ludwig's this is what it said '1. Awesome, amazingly amazing, so awesome it's freakin' unbelievable, crazily masculine. 2. Good at fighting. 3. A German name meaning famous (Lud) warrior (wig).'" you read as Prussia was complaining that his name should have had awesome in it and not Germany's. "Well, let's type in my name." You exclaimed ad you typed in your name. "It says that there's no description for  it." you said sadly as you pouted.

After a whole day of.....doing...stuff. you decided to go to bed.

a/n: sorry I'm just in a lazy mood today :p