Karaoke? Chronophobia?

As you and Prussia entered the door he got greeted by everyone there. Eventually they were all staring at you, eye raping you. "Stop eye raping me!" You exclaimed to everyone as they blushed and laughed at what you said. Prussia told you to go sit with him in the bar section. "My original please, Kesesese! and give this young lady my usual too." Prussia said as the bar tender got out two beers and poured them in beer mugs. "I bet I can drink more than you in a minute!" You exclaimed and everyone heard, facing to turn your way, they all have you a 'are you crazy' look. "Kesesese! alvright one minute to drink zhis entire mug...on your marks get set...go!" Prussia screamed as you two were chugging down your beers, you were really good and everyone was impressed. You finally finished before him 3 seconds earlier than him. "Ahhh!" You sighed in relief as Prussia then spit his out in surprisation. "Vhat?! no one's ever beaten me...your..pretty..AWESOME [NAME]!!" Prussia yelled and went on about him and you being awesome and how you two should totally go out. (must be drunk). "Hey, look it's karaoke !" Prussia exclaimed as he went up there and sang a song about how awesome he is. After he was done he said that he was going to go get another drink. What he didn't know was all though you were a strong chugger, you couldn't hold your liquor much. So in a matter of time you were drunk. "Why *hiccup* do you look so spinny?" You asked Prussia...drunk. "I think your drunk enough lets go home I'm tired." Prussia exclaimed as you guys got.in the car and went home.

at le house

As you guys entered the house Prussia was making some wurst. "Vhat time is it?" Prussia asked while shoving his food in his mouth. This question made you answer oddly. "I u-um I d-don't want-" but you were interrupted by a voice. Your darker side. [>:(  ]. "Huh, you know time affects things don't even try to answer it." Your dark side scoffed. Your dark voice then kicked out. When Prussia came in he saw.You sitting there frightened. "Hey, Frau, are you ok?" He asked you as you said you wanted to take a nap. He agreed and went to bed too.

I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME IN TRYING TO HAVE IDEAS ;_; please like+follow and you'll get a stack of pancakes :D