Chapter 3

Rey couldn't believe it, she hadn't completely told her best friend the truth. Ben had said one more thing, something to tell Anna. "I'm sorry." His word continued to echo in her mind. Why, in the name of the force, would he say sorry? Siths that kill their fathers, don't say sorry.........

-----------

Anna was sitting at the table in her hut, looking out the window at the sunset. It was beautiful, the orange and pink colors behind the clouds.... Then, interrupting her moment of peace, she heard a knock on her door, she turned around to see her father,"Yes, whatcha need?" She said. "Your turn to train." Her father said. "Ok, but I have to talk to you about something. Is that ok?" She asked. Luke nodded. "I had a headache, then I sort of pass out. I had a dream that felt so real, but it wasn't, right? She said.

"Well what was it about?" Luke asked.

"All my friends, dying. Then something happening to Leia. There was an explosion, and the rest is fuzzy"

"......."

"Well?" Anna said, concealing the fear in her voice.

"I-I don't know, but it may.... Have been real...."

"There's something else too..." She said, her voice shaking

"Ok..."

"Sometimes I feel like I'm not really a Jedi, but not a Sith either. Just kind of in between. I don't follow the Jedi rules completely, but I despise the Sith rules. Is that wrong? Am I a bad person for that?"

Luke sighed," You describe a Gray Jedi, kind of. You remind me of a man I've only heard stories about, Qui-Gon Jin, he brought my father off of Tatooine and to be trained as a Jedi. He would constantly disagree with the Jedi counsel. They didn't want Anakin to be taught, but after Qui- Gon Jin died Obi - Won taught him. You aren't bad, and the Gray Jedi aren't either. You seem more like a Jedi to me."
Anna nodded,  she felt relieved that she wasn't a bad person. After Anna came back to her hut from Luke showing her some Jedi texts, She sat on her bed. She was praying and hoping deep inside, that it wasn't real. What was going on with her mind? She sighed deeply, it was too late in the night for this. She pulled the blankets over her and turned out the lamp.She prayed that the nightmares would stop, They wouldn't.
-------------------
It was too late for her to be awake. But she couldn't sleep, not when nightmares of her father's disappearance plagued her dreams. She got out of her bed and put on her shoes. She hadn't put her pajamas on, she was still in her clothes. She knew there would be people going on shifts and coming off them. She left the dorm she shared with her aunt that never seemed to be there. She went to the landing platform, because she knew he would be there. She walked until she saw his uniquely colored ship. "Poe?" She called as she walked up to the ship he appeared to be working on. "Yeah? Whatcha need Ann- What's wrong?" He broke off of his peppy greeting as soon as he saw the desperate look on her face.

"You- You... don't think my father would just.... Dump me off here, would he?" Anna said, in a whisper. "Anna, what got you thinking like that? You're dad loves you, he wouldn't leave you." Poe said, wondering where in the world this thought could have come from. "I've just been here for years, it just feels like he threw me in the trash and is missing, or worse." She said frantically. "Anna, calm down. He'll come back when he's ready to come, just don't think like that. Your anxiety can't take the pressure."
She nodded, fiddling with the glass beads on her green bracelet. "I like the glass beads on that bracelet, by the way." Jess said as she walked by. "They're not glass......"

---------

Sorry for the intensely short chapter, my family came for Father's Day. So I just decided you guys would probably rather me publish a short chapter than wait another week for a long chapter. And I was at a camp for a week, then I go to another camp for a week at the end of July( And I will have no service because it's in the woods!). So this has been a busy summer for me! Oh and I will be going to a day camp for a week! I will be intensely writing every chance I get! Thank you so much for the votes, follows and comments!

 So this has been a busy summer for me! Oh and I will be going to a day camp for a week! I will be intensely writing every chance I get! Thank you so much for the votes, follows and comments!