lukes arm started aching from reaching down so far to touch michael, but he didn't want to lose.

"if there are no rules...." luke gasped, and moved away from michael, quickly laying down between the older boy's legs. "...than i can do this."

michael smirked as luke pulled his boxers down a bit, taking michael in completely and quickly.

"either way i'm winning, babe..." michael told him, and grabbed onto luke's hair, pushing his head up and down for him. "...i'm just getting a break right now, but i'll have you beat in a couple minutes."

luke playfully rolled his eyes, and sucked on michael harshly.

"luke..." michael moaned lowly, causing luke to tense up a little. michael moaning will turn luke on faster than anything.

luke hollowed out his cheeks and looked up at michael through his pretty eyelashes. "...so beautiful."

luke squeezed the base with his hands, and sucked on the tip, keeping his eyes on michael.

michael threw his head back in the pillow, and gripped onto lukes hair.

he pulled luke off of his dick after a few minutes, and just smirked as the younger boy looked up at him, his lips swollen.

michael pulled luke up, and laid his back on the bed as he hovered over him, their noses brushing.

michael reached down, and pulled one of luke's legs to the side, opening them up.

michael kept his eyes on lukes face as he pushed two fingers in, looking for any signal of pain.

"mikey..." luke whispered, biting his lip, and throwing his head back.

"ready for me to win, baby?" michael asked, whispering lowly in lukes ear.

"y-yeah." luke breathed.

"daddy knows exactly where your little sweet spot is. he's gonna have you coming undone in minutes baby."

luke let out a loud whine, and dug his nails into michael's back when he felt michael already brushing his prostate.

michael immediately picked up his speed, ramming his fingers into luke, curling them up just enough to tease him.

luke let his hands fall beside his head as he writhed around on the bed. michael held his hips down with his free arm, and looked up at luke's face that was covered with a look of complete euphoria.

"ready baby?" michael asked, and luke furrowed his eyebrows as michael slowed down.

"for what?" he panted, his breathing uneven.

michael smirked, and lifted luke's hips slightly before pressing into luke's prostate, his two fingers hitting it at different times, giving luke non stop stimulation.

luke let out a loud whine, throwing his head back into the pillow. his legs shook, making michael only speed up.

"i'm g- i'm gonna-"

michael stopped immediately.

"michael!" luke yelled, and turned his head to the side. he was so close. "you're so annoying. i was so-"

luke stopped talking as soon as michael started again.

"you really thought you could beat me? gonna wake me up to 'play' and expect me to lose?" michael asked lowly, luke's uncontrollable whimpers filling the room.

"answer me." michael growled.

"no daddy." luke whined, gripping onto the sheets until his knuckles turned white.

"i can make you cum with just my fingers in no time, can't i?"

"gonna c-cu-"

"no you're not. not until i say you can."

luke cried out, his teeth clenching together.

michael stopped thrusting his fingers, and just pushed them in deep, flicking them quickly over luke's prostate.

luke wouldn't have been able to stay still if it wasn't for michael's hand holding him down.

"i n-need-"

"you wanna cum? wanna cum for daddy? let me hear you beg. i'll see if you deserve it." michael whispered, and luke let out higher pitches moans.

"p-please daddy, can i cum? i need it- you make me feel so good. please? i've been so good-" luke started, immediately interrupted when michael pressed harder, making luke scream out.

"pl-please! i- i- please let me cum-"

michael smiled, and leaned down, kissing luke as his fingers started giving luke's prostate quick, non stop stimulation.

"come on, baby. let it go." michael whispered, and luke moaned into michael's mouth, letting his cum stain both of their chests.

michael pulled his fingers out slowly once luke's moans started dying down. he picked the younger boy up, and sat him on his knees on the floor next to the bed.

"c-can't stay up." luke whispered, feeling very unsteady on his knees after what michael just did.

"yeah you can. be a good boy." michael said, letting luke hold himself up by resting his arms on michael's legs.

"i'm sleepy.." luke whispered.

"i know, baby. daddy will be done really fast, okay? he's gonna fuck your pretty mouth, okay? if it's too rough just hit my leg and i'll stop." he said, and luke nodded.

michael laid back on the bed with his cock all the way down luke's throat. he steadied his feet on the floor before he started pushing luke's head up and down by his hair.

he closed his eyes, and sighed. luke never had a problem taking michael all the way in.

"good boy..." michael whispered as he started speeding up. he sat back up, and grabbed luke's head with both hands, pushing him up and down faster.

"almost there, baby." michael whispered, and luke looked up.

he held onto michael's base, and sucked on the tip. luke knew exactly what to do when michael was close.

"gonna take it all? swallow like a good boy?" he asked, and luke nodded, sucking harder.

michael groaned, and laid back on the bed. luke sunk down, taking him all the way down his throat again.

"stay right th- i'm cumming."

michael shot his load down luke's throat, and luke took every last drop.

luke leaned against the side of the bed, out of breath and exhausted as michael pulled both of their sweatpants back on.

"come here, sweetheart.." michael whispered, picking luke up, and holding him in his arms. luke laid his head on michael's shoulder, and wrapped his legs around his waist as the older boy rocked him back and forth gently.

"did so good for me.." michael whispered, and luke closed his eyes.

"sleepy.."

"i know, baby. go to sleep. i've got you." michael whispered, rubbing luke's bare back.

luke drifted off to sleep in michael's arms, feeling so safe and so cared for.

the older boy laid him down on the bed after a second, and crawled in next to him, pulling him close.

"goodnight, love."