"Are you Ok?" He asked, concerned.

"My stomach really hurts." I said, gasping as I felt it throb once more.

"Ok, come here." Jack opened his arms and I scooted into them as best I could.

Jack hoisted me up and carried me in a fireman's carry. He walked up the steps and opened the front door, swinging my body round gently and pushing the door shut with my feet, which were dangling over his arms.

"So, bedroom, living room what?" Jack asked.

"Bedroom." I mumbled quietly.

Jack heaved me up a bit as I started slipping from his arms, and carried me up the stairs. He was being really sweet. I don't even remember my Mom ever doing this for me when I was little or had a stomach ache. We got to the bedroom and Jack put me gently on the mattress, I scuttled over to the warmer side, wrapping myself in the sheets, cuddling the corner tightly as if it was Jack.

I felt the bed sink slightly as Jack crawled over to me. He stroked my hair and face gently, tutting sympathetically as he saw the expression on my face. I was truly lost, I had no idea what to do anymore. I just wanted to lie in bed forever. I really did. I felt like I wanted to die. But I knew losing a bundle of cells which was either a son or daughter, really wasn't worth losing my life over. I snuggled into Jack's chest and he sighed quietly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I shrugged. "A bit better. It comes and goes."

"Ok, you're sure you'll be fine on your own?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. But do you really have to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're running low on blood bags, and I'm really craving some fresh stuff right now." Jack said softly, growling quietly, licking his canine teeth.

"Ok then." I nodded and snuggled back down into the covers as Jack got off the bed.

He disappeared out the doorway and returned a few minutes later with four or five blood bags in his hands. I watched as he set them down on the beside table next to me. Jack crouched down, so he towered over me slightly. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me. It kind of reminded me of how we first met in the hallway at school.

I couldn't believe I'd been so scared of him. Part of me wished I could forget finding out his secret and finding out I was pregnant. But part of me was the opposite. I was torn, but I knew in my heart my choice was Jack, through and through. He bent down and pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"We'll get through this. I promise." Jack whispered, grazing his hand against my cheek briefly before he left, closing the door behind him.

I rolled over on my side and grabbed a blood bag from the bedside table. I gently took the top between my fingers and pulled it off. Normally I would have torn it off, but I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it or not. I brought it to my mouth and sucked on it, it tasted sweet when it was on my tongue, but it burned my throat as I swallowed a large amount. I suddenly dropped the bag and screamed in pain as I felt my stomach thrashing and pulsing. I stopped screaming and it died down to panting as the worst was over.

What the hell was that? I thought. I reached down on the floor and picked it up. It was almost empty. I got up from the bed and stretched slightly. I was really bored and I wasn't in the mood to watch TV. I thought I'd have a look around instead. I walked over to a cabinet and pulled it open. I took out a box and opened it.

It was full of photos. I picked a few up and had a look at them. One of them was black and white. I recognised it from History, it was the one where Jack was in the war. He was by himself, was holding a rifle and had a smile on his face. Another one was black and white again, Jack was in a suit and looked like he was at some sort of party.