The Heart Breaker Association

TITLE: The Heart Breaker Association

AUTHOR: GermanSam

GENRE: Humor, Watty Awards

RANKING: Humor #74, Watty Awards #102

STATUS: On Going

SUMMARY: Charlie (Charlotte) is in the business of breaking men's hearts to make them become better, wholesome, husband material men. She begins a secret club of girls who disguise themselves to take down some of the biggest jerks out there. It's only after being assigned her toughest case yet, does she take on the challenge herself. Disguising herself to be ugly and un-presentable, she challenges her college's biggest player to have a relationship with her. Can she follow her own rules and not fall in love?

-----

REVIEW: First of all, I'm a huge fan of the author because, I must say, all her books are awesome!  I'm not gonna do a review on her other books, but I'll also post the link below if you want to check them out. (which I highly recommend you do especially Cupid's Grand daughter and the rest of the sequels). okay, back to the ball game. This story is definitely interesting. The concept is pretty unique, plus, I think that many girls out their would be able to relate. (maybe even guys who want to be enlightened.lol) Basically, it's a club of girls that wants revenge on all the players (boys) whom they wanted to teach a lesson for the "greater good." The story focuses first on "Charlie" or Charlotte, and since I haven't read the entire book yet, I could say that there are probably lots of twists in the story. (Which I know because of the fact that I read most of her stories. It never gets boring.) Anyways, the style of writing is pretty good although there were some typos but only very minimal. I didn't really care since the plot was so nice. And yes, I might be a bit biased since I already love this author, but surely you guys would get me once you start reading her story, or any of her stories for that matter :) 

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1291641-the-heart-breaker-association#

other stories: I'm just gonna give you a link to her page, you'll find all her stories there obviously. Pick whichever and you won't be dissappointed. Although, I would suggest you start with Cupid's Granddaughter first:) Yes I know, i keep saying that :P 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/GermanSam