A Bloody Melody

TITLE: A Bloody Melody

SUBTITLE: The creatures in the jungle aren't the only deadly things lurking in the shadows...

AUTHOR: LikkleMonstahhxX

GENRE: Adventure/Watty Awards 2012

STATUS: On going

SUMMARY: Delaney ‘Lainey’ Tanner was raised on a world plagued by chaos and destruction. The world lived inside, never venturing out into the unknown but when Lainey’s family is offered a ticked to a new world it’s the biggest adventure anyone could have dreamed of. Unfortunately for her it might have been best if she had stayed behind as she gets whisked away in to a world full of more secrets, more lies, more betrayal, and more love than the last. The people on this new planet aren’t what they seem, even her own family has changed and everyone’s keeping secrets. Including the elusive Tate Fisher, Lainey’s guard.

-----

REVIEW: So basically, I'd say that this story is written like a pro. And no I'm not exagerating. The author told me that she planned on publishing it. It has about 9-10 pages each chapter and at first I thought that it would be boring. But actually this is one of the most interesting book I have ever read here in wattpad. It definitely has an interesting plot. There's action, drama and a whole lot of adventure and mystery. It has great detail with flawless grammar. If you're looking for something different and entertaining, then this is the right book for you. I didn't even noticed when I finished a chapter. It was definitely long but it's worth the read! In my opinion, it deserves more reads and votes.

 LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1290283-a-bloody-melody