Jealous Day In Georgia

And this dedication goes to two people. It is...

RainbowBunnies08 and SkylerXOXO!!!!

Chapter 14: Jealous Day In Georgia

DAMON'S POV

I was driving in Georgia to go see a witch of mine. I was hoping she had something on getting Nataline and Katherine out of the tomb. Mid was asleep beside me, along with Elena, who was in the back. After last night, Elena was fine. Maybe a concussion but none the less, alright. Mid, was surprisingly, great. Not a scratch on her and her broken leg was healed. Just maybe sore.

How? Maybe it was my blood. Wait, that should be out of her system by now. Then what is it? I heard one of the girls wake up and turn to see it's Mid. Well let the fun begin.

MID'S POV

I feel myself moving on a bumpy surface when I come to. Wait, moving? I open my eyes and see my head is laying on the window of a car. I start to sit up when I start to feel a little dizzy and hold my head in pain. "Morning."I hear his husky voice say beside me. I look and see he is driving with a smirk on his face. I look around confused as to why I am here. With Damon. In his car. With... Damon?

"Damon..."I say a little surprised he is here. I mean, I thought he left. "I thought- I thought you left." I stutter. He smirks then says, "Well you were so heart broken, I couldn't leave my best friend like that. Plus I thought, 'she's right, I can't leave her just for a girl.' So, here I am."he says smugly. I slap his chest playfully and laugh. I stop when he grabs my wrist.

"Stefan give you this?"he asks examining my bracelet. "Ya, he did."I say a little scared by his tone. "So what, you his little girlfriend or something?"he mutters bitterly, griping my wrist a little too tight. "I'm not, it was a goodbye present."I say but he only grips it tighter. I started to see blood where one of the charms were digging into my skin. "Ow! Damon you're hurting me!"I yell and he lets go of my arm. I look at my wrist only to see the cut... healing? As in vampire healing? Or something else. I was interrupted by a groan from the back seat.

"Where are we?" Elena asks waking up, not aware of the thick tension. "Georgia." Damon tell her. "Georgia? Ok no joking around Damon, where, are we?"I ask narrowing my eyes at him. "Not joking, we're-we're in Georgia."he say looking me in the eye. He looks back at the road and asks us, "How y'al feeling?" Elena stuttered and I just stayed silent looking at him, but forcing myself to look away. "You two have no broken bones, I checked."he tells us. "Wait, not even my leg?"I ask curiously. He nods seriously. It wasn't a surprise though.

To him, maybe. I soon started to replay the night over in my mind. "My car... Oh man my car! The-the man...no, a vampire. I hit a vampire then he got up and- who was that?"I ask him. "That's the million dollar question."he says sarcastically. "Oh my car..."I groan thinking that my dad's baby is all wrecked. I heard Damon chuckle and I glared at him. Elena then started to panic. "Where is my phone? Ok. We really need to go back, no one knows where we are. Pull over."she tells him in a demanding voice which was really annoying. "I mean it, Damon, pull over."she said again.

"Stop the car!"she said again. "Oh, you were so much more fun when you were asleep."he says but doesn't pull over. Elena gives me a look that said, 'If you don't get him to pull over, I will annoy the hell out of you.' I groan and turn to Damon. "Just pull over so she'll stop whining."I beg him. He looks at me and sighs. I give him my best puppy dog eyes and he groans. "Fine! Just... stop with those eyes." he says and pulls over. I get out almost fall because of my leg but Damon comes at vamp speed and catches me. "Hey, I gotcha. I gotcha."he mutters as he helps me up.

I guess my leg didn't heal completely. I look up into his eyes and get lost for a minute but I find the strength to look away. "I'm fine."I say and move to lean on the hood of the car. Elena cleared her throat and made us look at her. I rolled my eyes at how she just seeks for the attention, once again. "We have to go back."she says, starting to pace. "Oh come on! Look, we already come this far."he exclaims. "Why are you doing this?"she suddenly asked. "We can't be in Georgia, Mid wrecked her car. We have to go home."she tells him.