Chapter 5

Hey everybody sorry my other chapter wasn't a little longer I'm gonna do this one a little longer.... how are my peeps? vote and comment.. :)

Aries' Pov

I had reached out to take a drink of sweet tea when I felt her hand. Sparks were flying everywhere, and my wolf was screaming mate over and over in my head. My hand was still caressing hers gently, when I turned to look into her beautiful face. She had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen, and I couldn't have been happier, until I looked closer into her face. Her face held pain not the heartbroken kind of pain, but the beaten and tortured kind of pain that had lasted for years. She had bruises on her face jet black recently planted and some that had yellowed over time. Looking over her body she was skin and bones bruises covering everywhere, and her eyes while beautiful were dull and lifeless.

Anger was not even close to the rage I felt or my wolfs. I felt myself changing so I threw myself onto the table as I felt my bones pop and crack before finally shifting into my jet-black wolf, I let out a loud roaring growl. Samuel s pack screamed before dispersing into different parts of the house, all except for Samuel who had his arms crossed and my mate who stood on the other side of the room shaking from fear. Seth mind linked me. He, Lane and Bryant all stood behind me in fighting stances waiting for my word. " What's going on Alpha? "He questioned. I looked at Samuel with hate in my eyes before replying. " The girl standing in the corner over there in the corner shaking is my mate and she has been beaten and tortured, and I'm sure Samuel has something to do with it." I mind linked my friends. They growled in unison looking towards Samuel at the news I just revealed to them.

All packs had the same love and respect towards their Luna as they do their Alpha if not more. She is the heart of the pack and keeps everyone together and close knit. I looked over to my mate and heard her let out a whimper. I couldn't stand seeing my mate scared of me, so I slowly shifted back into my human form. I knew I was naked, but it was only Samuel and my mate. My mate's heartbeat slowed down a little, but I could smell her lusting over my body. Man, I wish I knew her name, soon I would though soon. I turned to Samuel and growled low. His eyes started to show fear when he realized it was him that had made me angry. He started slowly stepping back getting ready to run. My wolf growled in pleasure seeing Samuel cowering away from us. Before he could run, I jumped high over the table and grabbed Samuel around his neck pinning him hard against the opposite wall. " Who did this?" I growled menacingly. Samuel looked dumbfounded. " I don't know what you're talking about." he spat. I smiled evilly, so he wants to play stupid huh. I squeezed my hand tighter around his neck, holding him up with one hand I reared back and landed ten swift punches to his face. His eyes were now bloodshot red from not getting oxygen, and blood was flowing out of his mouth and nose. "Now let's try this again. Who dared to touch and inflict pain on my mate." I repeated. I knew my eyes were jet black since my wolf was still very close to the surface.

Samuels lips had started turning blue, but he was able to utter two words that made my heart stop. " I.... did. "He grinned. Before I could stop myself, I threw Samuel thru the wall knocking him completely out. I turned to Seth barking out orders in my Alpha tone. " Seth take Samuel and his beta to the cell's downstairs. We are taking this pack as ours. " Seth nodded his head as he Lane and Bryant grabbed the pair and led or dragged is more of the case with Samuel downstairs to the cell block. I took a slow breath to calm my wolf as I turned to face my mate finally being able to be alone with her. But to my shock she had disappeared. I instantly moved into action following her scent. I followed her beautiful scent until I reached the staircase. There was a latch that opened a door to a crawlspace under the stairs. I opened the door and there was my beautiful mate passed out on the floor. I crawled as fast as I could over to her, and she was barely breathing. I mind linked for Seth to get the pack doctor, as I picked her up as gently as possible. She was so frail and fragile it was like carrying glass, but she was still beautiful, nonetheless. I took her to mine and Seth's room and laid her down gently on the queen size bed, Seth would move in with Lane and Bryant. My mate would never have no worries again she would be waited on hand and foot. She is mine and no one would ever take or hurt her ever again.

Twyla s Pov

I felt like I was drifting in nothing but blackness, floating just floating not going anywhere. I heard a whisper that started off as nothing but a hum, but slowly got louder and louder until it became a still small voice. I could tell just by the sound of his voice that it was my mate." You have to be ok. I'm so sorry for letting this happen to you. No one will ever touch you again I promise. I wish I knew your name. You are so beautiful. But I will find out your name soon princess soon." I felt a warm soft moist touch on my ear. Sadly, I wish I could tell my sweet mate if it were up to me, I would never allow myself to wake up I would just let myself slip away forever.