Chapter 3

Hey everyone thanks for the votes things are gonna start getting really exiting during this Chapter....so what actress should play Seth s mate...comment and let me know...vote to please:)

Twyla's Pov

As usual I was upstairs gathering everyone's laundry, but it was taking me way longer than normal with my body's condition. My body was way beyond ugly and every bone in my body was visible. Today was the day the visiting Alpha was scheduled to arrive, and the pack was in an uproar getting everything ready for his visit. Alpha Samuel had already yelled at me earlier making sure to make his point across on the house being spotless. I was still rubbing the sore bruises made on my face from his " point". I was placing the packs clothes in the wash, when I suddenly saw all the females in the pack screeching and looking out the front windows of the house. "They're here !!" one of the girls exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at the girls and backed into a dark far corner of the room so no one would notice me. This was how I spent most of my life, hiding away and never showing my face. Alpha Samuel stomped into the room, and everything became silent. " Everyone Leave!" he boomed. All the pack members ran out of the room except for beta john and me. Who thank goodness he didn't know I was still there. That was when it happened, I caught a whiff of the most wonderful smell in the universe, the scent of pine and strawberries. I closed my eyes and relished in the amazing scent, I have never felt this whole and complete even before my parents died. A hard knock on the door brought my eyes up to a sight I never thought was possible. Alpha Samuel answered the door with a "Welcome Alpha". The man that walked thru the door was the most gorgeous handsome and best-looking creature I have ever laid my eyes on. He was tall around 6.5, dark tan copper skin, dark brown eyes the color of chocolate, and coal black hair that any girl would love to run their fingers thru. His six pack was full and distinguished, and he had a black tattoo above his left shoulder in the shape of a tribal tattoo, with that and his scars he looked like someone you definitely wouldn't want to mess with. My wolf was screaming for joy in my head like crazy. "What is wrong with you? " I asked in my head. My wolf huffed before she repeated a word that I had given up on ever hearing" mate".

Aries' POV

I had just knocked on the door of the big modular house that belonged to the Dark moon pack. It was only a few seconds before the door opened and there stood Alpha Samuel. "Welcome Alpha." he stated." Please come in and follow me." I stated my thanks then walked thru the front door with Seth on my right and my two fighters flanking me. I stopped abruptly when I caught the most wonderful smell. It was of pineapples and fresh rain. I could see Alpha Samuel trying to get my attention, but I instantly looked around the room to find the source of the scent. It couldn't be, it just couldn't be. My wolf was calling out mate over and over again in my head. Seth mind linked me " Alpha you better reply to Alpha Samuel he looks irritated. " He chuckled. Rolling my eyes, I forced myself to focus on Samuel, even though I saw movement out if the corner of the room and then it disappeared. " Alpha Aries is everything alright.?" Samuel questioned, an irritating look forming on his face. I shook my head yes. " Yes." I replied. Samuel pointed to a room in the back of the house. " Follow me to my office and we will discuss the treaty." he implied. I nodded my head as we followed Samuel and his men, even though my wolf was clawing and pushing me to turn around and go find the source of that scent. The only thing that calmed him was the reply I declared " Soon". I was going to find my mate and she was going to be mine.

Twyla' s POV

I couldn't believe it; my mate was the Alpha Aries. How could this happen to me? I think I am hyperventilating, so I try to slow my breathing and take even deep breaths. My mate is the biggest baddest Alpha in the world, that would explained why I could never find him he was clear across the United States. He can't know I exist I don't deserve a mate or to be happy after what happened to my parents. As a matter of fact, he doesn't deserve me as a mate, helpless, and almost at the point of death he needed a Luna that could help him lead his pack and not be a burden. I watched him as he walked into the pack house and then suddenly came to a halt, he had this look of astonishment come upon his face. That was when I knew it was time to haul tail out of there. I crept out of the dark corner of the room, and slowly moved into my crawlspace under the stairs. I crawled over to my sheet shaking from the exertion of moving too fast. I laid my head on my parent's picture and I did something I haven't done in two years. I cried myself to sleep.

Aries' Pov

Samuel led me to his so-called office and asked me to take seat on the couch across from him, while he walked around his desk and took a seat. Seth took the seat next to me, while my two fighters stood behind the couch at attention, alert and ready. Samuel cleared his throat. " Welcome to the Dark Moon pack Alpha Aries. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask and may I ask what was bothering when you first walked in? " He stated. I nodded my head in thanks." Alpha Samuel, I want to thank you for your kindness and hospitality. To answer your question honestly when I first walked into your home, I caught her scent." I declared. My wolf whined in want for his mate. Samuels faced masked confusion, as did Seth and my two fighters. " Her? Who are you talking about? " Samuel asked. " My mate." I replied, still not believing it myself. Samuel looked astonished before an evil smile appeared on his face. " Well, that is wonderful Alpha Aries. When you find out which female member of my pack it is I will gladly give my blessings in letting you take her as your Luna." he smiled, viciously. I knew Samuel, and suspected he was lying. Samuel was known by all Alphas as deceitful and a traitor. I wouldn't doubt he would try to use my mate for some nefarious purpose. In many werewolf wars the past two years he has betrayed and even killed his allies, but I was not the least bit worried I could snap Samuel' s neck with one hand. I smiled. " Thank you very much Alpha Samuel. Can myself and my pack members be shown to our rooms our journey was long and we are tired? " I asked. Samuel rose from his seat as did I and Seth. " That will be no problem at all. We will discuss the treaty in the morning. Sandy will show you to your rooms." He stated. A young lady with way too much makeup on led us to our rooms. She came on to me, but I would have none of it I have eyes only for my mate. She stomped out of our room since I was bunking with Seth, and Seth busted out laughing. The room we were staying in had her (my mates) smell very profound, and it was wonderful. I was going to find her and take her away from this horrible place. Little did I know how horrible the state she was actually in or how it would make this treaty never possible.