Chapter 25

Hey guys so I need some suggestions on who needs to play Jeremy ...comment actors :)

Aries' Pov

The last couple of days have been so hectic while we prep for the packs, that Twyla and I had barely seen each other. My wolf was going crazy missing his mate, and it was making me super frustrated and irritable. I was outside in the training field with Seth watching the fighters complete their drills, but my head wasn't there, and my mind kept wandering back to Twyla. Her lips alone would make any man fall at her feet, and don't even get me started on her beautiful curves. "Alpha. Alpha..." Seth declared, waving his hand in front of my face. " What Seth?!" I shouted, irritated at being disturbed. Seth took a step back next to Lane and crossed his arms." What do you think man?" He asked Lane. Lane laughed." O yeah he has it bad." He replied. I looked at them in confusion my frustration growing. "What are you guys talking about? "I growled. "Man, we have been talking to you about upping the training schedule for the fighters for the last ten minutes. But your head isn't here." Seth declared. I ran my fingers through my hair. Seth was right I was so busy missing Twyla that my head wasn't staying focused. "Your right. "I sighed. Seth patted me on the back. "We get it man. I mean we have both been where you are at one time or another. "He explained. Lane nodded." I miss Marla all the time. "He agreed. Lane is my head fighter, and he is mated to Marla. Marla is an elementary schoolteacher at our own private werewolf school we had built.

"Honestly Alpha you and the Luna have been going nonstop for the last couple of days. Why don't you take a break. Go find the Luna and go for a run." Seth suggested. That actually sounded like a great idea, but I was going to do just a little more. "Ok Seth take care of the fighter's schedule, and if Chloe doesn't mind have her tell Twyla to meet me at the base of the big oak tree. "I declared. "On it." Seth replied. I ran into the pack house making sure to avoid Twyla. Grabbing a picnic basket, I sweetly talked our elderly cook Rose into making me some food to surprise my mate. "This is so sweet Alpha. Luna Twyla is going to faint dead away." She stated gushing. Once Rose had finished fixing the food, I helped her place it in the basket and kissed her on the cheek in thanks. I wanted to make sure I had everything set up before Twyla arrived at the big oak, so I shifted into my wolf, grabbed the basket in my mouth, and took off at a dead run.

Twyla's Pov

I wiped the sweat from my forehead, as I helped Chloe pitch tents for the different packs. We had been working on getting the sites ready for the past couple of days. Everything had to be set up and in certain order so one pack would not have to interfere with another. It has been really hard for me to focus today; however, since I have really been missing Aries. We have both been so busy, I have only been seeing him at night when we are going to bed. Even then we are too tired after the day's events to do anything but sleep. My wolf has just been so restless missing him." Your missing Aries, aren't you? "Chloe asked, as she zipped the flap of the tent closed. I nodded my head. "Yeah, we have both been so busy.' I replied. Chloe looked off to the side and smiled. " Well Aries just had Seth mind link me, and he wants you to meet him at the base of the big oak." She stated. I looked at her confused. " What for? We have so much to do. "I replied, hammering the last tent peg. Chloe held a hand out to help me up, and I took it gladly. "Girl, we got this. Go enjoy being with your mate." She declared. I rolled my eyes. "Ok I will come back and help finish later." I replied. Chloe giggled." No, you won't! "She shouted. I jogged into the wood line and stripped before shifting into my wolf.

Aries 'Pov

Once I got to the big oak, I shifted and started setting up for Twyla. I laid out a checkered blanket, before pulling all the food out of the basket. The sky is blue, and the sun is shining. It is a beautiful day for a picnic. I sat back against the tree, taking a calming breath. I heard Twyla's wolf, keeping my eyes closed and head leaned back against the tree. She shifted and when she came around the tree, I heard her gasp. I finally opened my eyes, and Twyla was standing there her hand over her mouth. I stood up and pulled her into my arms. Twyla had tears in her eyes at the thoughtful gesture." I have missed you princess. I thought it would be nice for us to have some time alone. "I stated. " I have missed you to, "She replied. I leaned down and captured Twyla's lips pulling her into a lustful kiss. As the kiss continued, I picked up my mate and gently laid her down on the blanket. We continued kissing and embracing, pulling at each other's clothes trying to get them off as fast as possible.

Twyla's Pov

My eyes were full of tears as Aries kissed me. I have never had anyone love me the way Aries has, and I knew I was ready to be fully mated to him. He gently laid me down, as we continued to make out. The need for each other growing stronger and stronger. We began pulling each other's clothes off, until we were both stripped bare. Aries held his weight on his forearm, as he slowly ran his hand from tracing my lips to tracing my breast." You are so beautiful." He declared once again. I suddenly became very brave and flipped us over so know I was the one on top looking down at him. He grinned in surprise. "You are very handsome yourself my sexy mate." I stated. I leaned down kissing his lips before moving down to his abs. Aries eyes grew big as I kept moving lower and lower." You want me to make you feel really good." I whispered. He nodded not uttering a word. I slowly licked my tongue over the tip of his length, and he gasped. Smiling, I took him all the way into my mouth sucking and licking in rhythm. Aries groaned. "Goddess Princess." I kept going until Aries grunts of pleasure reached their peak. I kissed back up to Aries mouth and slowly sat astride his length. Once I adjusted to him, I slowly started to move back and forth setting a pace. Aries gripped my hips and helped thrust into me. Our pace became faster and faster until I moaned reaching my climax, Aries grunted coming at the same time.

I laid on Aries chest both of us still riding the high we just experienced. " I love you, Princess." He declared. "I love you to." I replied. "Aries?" He looked down at me."Yes Princess?" He questioned. "I am ready to be fully yours. "I stated. Aries eyes turned dark, knowing what I was referring to. "Are you sure Twyla? "He asked. " Once we do there is no going back." He explained. I smiled. "I have never been more sure of anything in my life." I replied. His eyes turned black with my response." Shift Princess." He demanded, helping me to my feet. I happily obliged and shifted into my white wolf. I no longer had any pain when I shifted, instead it was almost an adrenaline rush. Aries still remained in human form admiring my wolf, before shifting into his own jet-black wolf. My wolf decided she wanted to test our mate before letting him fully mate us. Let's see how fast he can run, She declared. I agreed before biting my mate's ear and tucking tail in the opposite direction towards the mountain.

Aries' Pov

My mate was a little vixen, she bit my tail before taking off into the wooded area close to the lake. I decided to go ahead and let her have a head start, before chasing after her. I knew her wolf was testing us to see if we were really worthy, before she would finally let us fully mate her. I raced after her scent for a good twenty minutes up the mountain, until I finally caught up to her. She was sitting by the edge of the cliff in wolf form looking out over the scenery. I walked over and sat down next to her just enjoying the view. Twyla's wolf placed her head on my shoulder for a few minutes, before she licked my ears then my muzzle whining. I knew she was asking me to mate her, as she laid down exposing her back to me tail swiped to the side. I walked over her form licking her neck , face and ears. Finally biting down on the top of her shoulder, where her mark would be in human form, I pushed into her. Grunting we both came when we reached our highest point, and we let out a unified howl. Letting everyone know we belonged to each other forever.