Chapter 15

Hey guys how are you all ? I hope y'all are good with the story comment and vote please.

Aries POV

My mouth hung open in astonishment, my mate was just as gorgeous as a wolf. She stood not much shorter than my own wolf, but she was pure white instead of my jet black. Her eyes were a stark contrast of Aqua blue. This was something I had never seen in a wolf before. Twyla cocked her head to the side as in question. I tapped my head opening my mind link to her. How do I look? she questioned. Gorgeous my sweetness. I replied. I'm going to shift know, and you are more than welcome to watch Princess. Twyla rolled her eyes before turning away from me. I chuckled. My mate was a spitfire, and I loved every minute of it. I dropped my pants before letting my wolf take over and complete my shift, tearing the rest of my clothes to shreds. You can turn around Princess, I declared. Twyla turned to me, and for a solid minute she just sat there and stared. Then I jumped back as she let out a loud bark, before running several circles around me. I just sat back and chuckled to myself at her antics. O my gosh it feels amazing to be in my wolf form again., she yapped. Let's go run. I walked up to her and licked her face which calmed her anxious nerves immediately. Soon Princess lets finish this uniting and then we can run until your hearts content. I soothed. Twyla nodded, before I led her back to the top of the boulder.

All the packs wolves were sitting at attention in front of us. It was midnight and the moon had moved into position. I opened my mind to both packs. My brothers and sisters tonight we unite!!!! I exclaimed before throwing back my head and letting out a long howl. Twyla followed suite as did all the wolves with their own howls. Suddenly a powerful force I had only ever read about in books surged through our bodies combining our minds and feelings. It was amazing. There was a burning on my shoulder, as I looked there appeared in gold light a crescent moon. I looked to Twyla, and she had received it as well as all the pack wolves in the crowd had it on their right shoulders. Know it is done Black moon. Let us run and hunt to thank the moon goddess. I concluded. All the wolves howled before running off into the woods. Twyla yapped and licked my nose, before taking off in the direction off the pack. Howling, I followed right behind.

Twyla's POV

I hadn't realized how much I had missed my wolf until know. Freedom did not even to begin to describe the adrenaline coursing through my body. How could I have gone so long without my wolf? You were weak. My wolf said too weak to let me out. But know with our mate we can be ourselves again. She was right my body had been beaten and hurt for so long I had lost all feelings of my wolf. I could hear Aries running behind me keeping up easily. How do you feel Princess? He questioned. Thanks to you Aries free...finally free. I stated.

Aries and I ran for hours before I finally tired and laid down in a clearing. Aries came into the clearing and for the first time all night I took a good look at his wolf. Aries was at least a foot taller than me, but he was jet black completely opposite of my white wolf. He did have amber eyes which almost glowed in the dark, and the tips of his ears were white. He came over and laid down next to me. Are you alright Twyla? he questioned with concern. Worried about me becoming too tired. More than you know, I replied, joy filling me.

Laying here next to him was making me feel a need and a want for him I could not explain. His scent was so overpowering I felt a burning in my body a heat. I started slowly licking his neck all the way up to his nose. Aries was panting heavily, and I knew he was feeling the need to. Twyla if you don't stop, I am not going to be able to control myself. He stated gruffly. And that is when I knew I was ready, and I know knew for certain that I loved him. Then don't. I replied licking behind his ear.

Shift, Aries demanded his voice changing. That is when I looked into his eyes, and they were black. I was embarrassed of my naked body, but my need pushed me on. I stood on the edge of the clearing and did as he demanded. The shift back to human form didn't hurt near as much. When I looked up Aries had already shifted back his eyes still black, standing in the middle of the clearing. He was gorgeous Aries had a full-fledged six pack and allowing my eyes to explore farther a manhood that would make the Greek god statues fall to shame.

I blushed five shades of red. He slowly walked towards me, and I moved backwards out of instinct until he was only inches away from me and my back hit a tree. " Twyla Princess, I am not going to hurt you, but I am going to make you mine forever. But before I do I need you to know. I love you" He declared, placing his arms on either side of my face. My eyes filled with tears of joy at his confession. " I love you to Aries. I always have since the moment I saw you from the corner of the room. Always and forever ...please Aries make me yours. " I stated. Aries eyes were back to normal. He moved in his face only inches from mine. " I love you Twyla forever." He declared before slamming his lips on mine.

Aries kissed me like I never knew any man could, his tongue and lips overtaking mine. My legs gave out and Aries picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing our naked bodies close together against the tree. Aries moved from my lips down too my neck sucking on his mark. He grabbed my right breast and slowly worked his fingers over my nipple, before taking it into his mouth. This caused me to gasp, and Aries mouth was back on mine demanding, while he slowly moved his fingers down into my slit. I was riding higher and higher, moaning and gasping at the wonderful feelings he was stirring in me. Aries carried us over his hands still working on me and laid us both in the tall orchard grass in the middle of the clearing, under the moonlight. He laid me back and sat on his knees looking down at me, all in my naked glory. " god you are so beautiful." He declared, before putting his weight on his arms. Aries grabbed my left breast with his hand, and slowly kissed and licked down my abdomen until he reached my slit with his lips. Licking with his tongue he opened my slits and began to suck and lap at my nub causing me to buck and moan in pleasure.

My moaning became louder and louder until I begged Aries. " Aries please." He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. " Twyla this will hurt for a little bit, but it will go away I promise." He said. " Ok but please Aries. " I moaned. Aries had me so high I didn't think I could go any farther, that was until he pushed into me slowly with his huge manhood combining us as one. It hurt like crazy, and I screamed for a few seconds. Aries allowed me to adjust to his girth, before he slowly started working back and forth pushing his manhood deeper and deeper. After the pain the high came back twofold, and Aries grunts were coming faster as were my moans. I wrapped my legs once again around his torso, and we began matching pace know getting faster and faster. Aries had moved back to kissing my mark after exploring my body. He locked down extending his canines biting hard on my mark which made me go so high I finally climaxed with a loud gasp. Finding Aries lower neck, I felt my wolf extend her canines as well and we bit down into Aries neck marking him ours forever to. Doing this caused Aires with a final grunt to climax, and our sweat filled bodies collapsed from exertion. It was the most wonderful feeling I have ever experienced. Aries slowly pulled me beside him on the ground, cupping my body as close as I could to him. We laid there in silence for a few minutes enjoying the aftershocks of pleasure we just felt being one. "I love you Twyla," he finally whispered in my ear. " Not as much as I love you. ", I stated drifting off into an exhausted sleep.