Chapter VI: The Battle, Pt.1

"Whatever it is you seek. I do not have it. You should move on." I say while walking back inside.

The stranger laughs, "And here I thought your kind was supposed to be enlightened. So much better than us. So much smarter. And yet you hide out here in the woods- like a coward." He blatantly said.

"You do not want this fight." I say with my deep voice.

He rubs his beard and says, "Oh, I'm pretty sure I do." He slaps me making my head turn. I was getting angry, "Leave. My. Home." I say with rage building up inside of me.

He challenges me to a fight, "You are going to kill me for that to happen."

He punches to the head and to the body. I blocked a punch and twisted it in a way that an arm was not made to twist. "I warned you." I said while twisting his hand more. "Finally." He says then I punch him into the ground.

"You would not listen." I said.

"No... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." He breathes in and continues saying 'no' while I pick him back up. "Fine. My turn." He says and punches me, sending me flying, knocking down a part of the roof outside.

I did not expect that.

He jumps on the roof and tries to land on me but luckily I rolled out the way.

"How incredibly disappointing. Come on then." He says while breathing out more air than normal.

I get up and throw my axe at him. However it just seemed to bounce off. "Pointless." He says.

His arms glowed a bright blue and punched me without even flinching.

What is he?

I swiftly rolled away just in time as he was pounding his hands into the ground breaking it beneath him and me.

He dashed and tried to punch me. I block it and quickly hit him with my axe, sending him upwards.

"Are you even trying?" He says mockingly.

I swing my axe as hard as I can and flung him across the forest but he quickly retaliated and dashed towards me. He punched me upwards. I was a few meters above the ground and he grabbed my feet and smashed me into the ground. He threw me upwards and as he did that, he jumped and punched me onto the roof.

His arms glowed again.

He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me onto the roof, "Tell me what I want... Pain stops. Real simple."

He punched the roof and made a hole, revealing Atreus's bed and mine.

"Why are there two beds in there?"

I immediately grabbed his face and smashed his head into the ground.
I get on the stranger and punched his face repeatedly. "LEAVE! MY! HOME!" I yell whilst ramming my two fists onto his face, breaking the roof below us.

He grabbed my waist and threw me. I stand back up but as soon as I got up, he kicked me, launching me through the forest, destroying a few trees along the way.

"Struck a nerve, Did I?!" He blatantly said.

I instantly grab a trunk from a tree I destroyed and swung it in his direction, flinging him back to the house, breaking some of the roof.

I ran to him and rammed my head into his body while carrying him. I smash him onto a rock, splitting the rock in half.

"Who are you hiding?!" He yelled.

I shove him into the side of a mountain but he punched my head, knocking me down to the ground. "Slow and old. You should have never came to Midgard."

I could hear the sound of bones cracking and his wounds were healing.

He's regenerating!

"So... care to try again?" He mockingly said.

"You talk to much." I reply whilst getting up and repeatedly punching him. He evades a punch and started punching me, rapidly. He delivers a strong punch that sends me into the mountain. Which, surprisingly, had a cave in it.

I got stuck in roots and was trying to get out. I could feel rage building up inside of me.

"You won't talk? Fine. Maybe whoever it is you've got stashed in that house will."
He walks away not expecting me to break free.

I scream and flames started to radiating around my body. I dash through the fallen rocks like it was nothing and sending a punch that launches him into a tree.

I held him up against the tree and punched his head, breaking the tree. I throw him aside and grabbed the tree.
I plunge the tree into him, going through the mountain and coming out of the other side. I crash him into a giant rock with markings on it.

"Who is it?! Who are you afraid I'll find?! Let's find out!" He splits the trunk in half and punches me, sending me back a few feet. I still have fiery rage bursting out of me and started punching him at lightning speed.

"Ah... pointless!" He mocks as I punch him into a tree.

He dashes backwards."You still bore me!" He says while punching the ground, sending a shockwave of rocks.

My rage finally ran out and I calmed down. I throw my axe at him but he dodges it. I recall my axe and it hits him along the way.

"I don't have time for this." He says.

I ran to him and he tried to punched me but I cut him off by grabbing his legs and threw him into the giant rock. He was laughing all the way.

I kick his face in while he was grunting. I held him up against the rock and punched him repeatedly. I threw him aside and started punching the rock, breaking some parts of it. I push the rock onto him thinking it would silence him for good.

The rock's impact created a giant crack going across the forest.

I walk away thinking that he was defeated.

To be continued.