I lost the baby!

"Wait why am I here again?"

"You said you were gonna help me!"

"Oh ye"

This was the conversation that started a night you would never forget. Jack decided he wanted some money and decided to get a job. The job he got however, was babysitting. Jack knew nothing about babies, so he asked you.

"Oh (y/n)~~~"

"Whatever it is, no."

"Please you didn't even hear me!"

"What is it?"

"Can you help me babysit tonight? I'll give you some of the money!"

"Give me food and I'll go."

"Yay! You're the best (y/n)!"

You being the 'nice' person you are, agreed to go. You get to the house of the job. It's a small blue house with a white door and a cherry tree out front. Jack gets out the car and runs to the door, leaving you inside the car. You get out as well and start for the door.

Jack knocks and the door opens.

"Oh hello young man!"

"Hello ma'am."

"Please come in."

"Thank you." You both walk in and sit on the couch. There is a baby playing on the floor. He had black and brown eyes. On the outside you were stoic, on the inside you were squealing over the cute little thing.

"This is Kaiden, his food is in the fridge, bottles are already made, his toys are in the bin behind me, diapers are upstairs in the bathroom, and his crib is upstairs in the nursery."

"Thank you Mrs. Luxe"

"You're welcome, but I must be off now!"

"Goodbye! Have fun!"

"Bye my cute wittle kaidan~ mommy will be home soon!" And she left.

Now the two teens were sitting on the couch watching Kaiden play.

"Wait why am I here again?"

"You said you were gonna help me!"

"Oh ye, get my food"

"Fine." Jack calls for people and Kaiden starts crying.

"What's the matter baby?" You ask.

"Not like you're gonna answer." You stand and go pick up Kaiden.

"I think he's hungry."

"Then feed him! No no not you sorry" jack was still on the phone.

You head into the kitchen and get a bottle out the fridge. You head back to the couch and sit.

"Here's your bottle~" Kaiden starts to drink his bottle.

"Wake me up when the food gets here."

"What are you talking about? This is your job not mine." But jack was already asleep and Kaiden starts to fall asleep as well. You get an idea and it's delightfully devilish isn't it? You set up what you planned and hide before waking jack up.

"Wha- what?! Huh? Where is (y/n). Where's the baby! Oh god oh god oh god." He starts to run around the house looking for the baby.

"(Y/NNNNN)!!!!!! I LOST THE BABY!!"

You were trying so hard not to die of laughter. The baby was fine he was in his crib sleeping. Jack decided to breathe and sat down on the couch before rocking back and forth.

"I can't believe I lost the baby AND my girlfriend... IMMA TERRIBLE PERSON!!"

You couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing. Jack looked over to your hiding place.

"You were there the whole time!"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't see me."

"Where is the baby?"

"Upstairs in the crib."

"Of course! The one place I didn't check."

You laugh and snuggle up to him on the couch.

"Maybe we should have a baby."

"I already have one."

"I KNO YOU LYING!"

Jack laughs.

"It's you silly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! I'm back from my hiatus. The stuff is still going on, but I don't want you guys to wait any longer. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Thanks for over 1k reads!! I was never expecting this much love from you guys! Have a nice day, night, evening! Bye!

~ Jazzy