Boyf Friends

Jeremy was eager to get into the theater, but didn't wanna be suspicious. At least he was normally an awkward person. A sigh of relief came when he sat in that seat with Micheal next to him and his s dad to Micheal's other side, cheerful and oblivious. They set popcorn, candy, and drinks in their respective places. They lifted the arm rest between them and held the buttons to recline as lights went down. Mr. Heere kept his arm rest down, only half-reclined and sat like a king.

      As trailers started, Micheal quickly picked up where he left off. His other hand unbuttoned and unzipped Jeremy. The freedom allowed for stroking motions, and Jeremy loved it. He absent-mindedly moved his hand to do Micheal the same favour. They twisted their bodies to appear as if they were cuddling. They stroked rhythmically, matching pace. Their breathing and heart rate matched as well. They stared at each other, Jeremy studying the details of Micheal's face all over again. Jeremy kept checking to see if anyone noticed, but they had perfected their positioning and movement. Each time their eyes met they seemed to melt into their seats again, with flushed faces and heavy breaths.

    Jeremy carefully folded and curled and began to suck Micheal off. Micheal hadn't expected this and nearly moaned. 'The boy of my dreams is sucking me off in a movie thea- and holy shit he's really good it.' Micheal's jaw fell open as he struggled to stay quiet. He felt Jeremy's tongue wiggle under the head and tended up so hard, especially in his thighs, he started shaking violently. Jeremy noticed this and stopped, but continuing to pleasure Micheal to a lesser extent. He stroked with his tongue and created suction by the top. Micheal was very thankful no one had noticed.

    Micheal grabbed Jeremy's head and eagerly started fucking his throat, thrusting his hips as minimally as he could handle. The warmth was nice, but Jeremy's drool made the outside air cold. The temperature difference drive Micheal wild. He heard Jeremy gag, and knowing how hard he was trying turned him on further. Micheal held Jeremy's head all the way down for a sec, then let him feee. Suddenly Jeremy came off him, gasping for air.

    They, with hesitation and confusion, moved into a spooning position. Before anything they looked around. Being in the very last row, they were safe from bird's eye views. Mr. Heere has conveniently passed out. They were safe. Micheal yanked down Jeremy's pants and underwear and grinded against him until he found where he was supposed to go. There was no freedom to warm Jeremy up, but he still had the effects of the night before. Still, Micheal took it slow. He slid in and shoved two fingers into Jeremy's mouth to silence him.

   Jeremy sucked in Micheal's fingers and seductively stroked them with his tongue. Micheal fucked Jeremy with a desperation. It was slow, but rough. He used his finger in Jeremy's mouth to hold him. Jeremy was drooling. He was glad he had teased Jeremy so he was just as needy and Micheal was. His cock stroked in and out in large, demanding movements. Jeremy wiggled his ass a bit trying to help. Micheal grabbed it and dug his nails in. He licked up Jeremy's ear and huffed "I'll take this." Jeremy was surprised by this dominating Micheal and couldn't help but moan a little.

     Jeremy realized there was a... problem... but it was a tad bit too late. He slightly bit Micheal's fingers as he came. On the chair. Micheal didn't realize there was an issue either and kept thrusting. Jeremy, having already cum, enjoyed this moment in a whole difficult way. It didn't feel the same, but it felt amazing. Micheal came inside Jeremy and pulled out of him. 'Oh. Shit.'  Jeremy zipped up and went to the bathroom to take care of himself. He came back with moist paper towel and cleaned the seat, sneaked to throw it away, then came back. Micheal zipped up too and they snuggled through the rest of the movie. Micheal shook Mr. Heere's shoulder to wake him up.  When the movie was over they began to gush about the plot as they headed out to the car.