"Ma'am do you know how fast you were going?" The cop came up to my window and I went to wipe my eyes and he sighed.

"I know I was going over the limit but I'm trying to get to my brother. It may be his last few hours to live and I want to spend them with him. I'm sorry. I will-." The cop stopped me by walking away and I sighed wiping away my fake tears and he drove away.

I sighed and slowly but surly pulled into my brothers underground parking structure that he has a special spot for me that's hidden in the dark way back where no one parks or sees so when I pull in I turn my lights off and step out of the car. I open my trunk and pull out all my bags. One half full with clothes and the other one full of electronics and all my hacking stuff. I start to walk up the the front door and remembered they have cameras all around he house so I pull out my phone back into the house security and walk in so I don't set off an alarm.

"There is my hacking sister

"There is my hacking sister." I heard my brothers voice and I hit the button to turn the security back on and I smiled at him seeing how much pain he's in.

"There's my dumbass brother who never should be on the battle field again." I hug him softly knowing if I squeeze him I'd hurt him.

"Let's get your stuff up stairs and get you settled into my room again. I hope you know that now everyone is on high security so no sneaking around during the night because if they think it's not me or V who is always snacking in the night time they'll attack or figure out who you are." Yoongi rubbed my head and I shook his hand off following him to his room heard groans he turned around and stared running to his room but pulling me quicker.

"Suga!" I heard a high pitched boys voice yell and I look at him and growl at him.

"Is that who I think it is?" I glare at him and he sighed nodding his head yes and I close my eyes irritated. "Why is Kookie here?"

"He's in the gang but he can not see you at all!" He pushed me and my bags into a closet and I watched throw the key hole as kookie came through the door. "Hey Kookie have you heard my sisters in town!" He seemed so excited when he told kookie.

"I told her I left the country Suga. She doesn't want to see me ever again. I broke her heart and I regret it." I heard the sadness but he looked so different now.

He had tattoos and piercings. He changed. My kookie changed. I sighed and I wanted to burst out of the closet and tackle him into a hug.