Five minutes later, I've just finished the eggs and turned the burner off. I pick up my tea from the counter, walking over to the door to the balcony and opening it. I walk out, standing with my forearms rested on the railing, my tea nestled in my hands.

The sun is already high up in the sky, and people are about; doing their errands, heading to work, just going about their daily routines. I stand, deep in thought, just looking out at the city. I can hear the noises of traffic below me, ambulences blaring their sirens every once in a while. There's nothing serene about it, yet I feel so at peace, so satisfied, so at home.

I hear the door open behind me, but don't bother to turn around, knowing it's just Tobi. He walks up.next to my, imitating my pose and looking out at the city.

“Good morning,” I say, before looking over at him and smiling.

“Morning.” He smiles back at me, chuckling.

“Why are you laughing at me...” I say, pouting.

“I'm not I promise!” He says, smiling wider, “I'm just glad you're here.”

My smile comes back and I pick my self up, turning to face him.

“I'm glad I'm here too,” I say softly.

“Can I kiss you?” He asks, taking a step closer.

I giggle, taking a small step forward and looking slightly up at him.

“And why ever would I say no to that offer?”

He kisses me, long and slow and soft and warm.

My eyes are closed and my hand still holds the railing. He pulls away just slightly, and I open my eyes, looking up into his.

“Are you alright?” I ask quietly, fearing I've done something wrong.

“Yeah, I'm fine,” he breathes in deeply, smiling, “I’m great in fact.”

“I'm glad,” I mumble, reaching my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest. He puts his hands around my shoulders, resting his head on top of mine.

“i really like you, you know Tobi,” I mumble.

“I'm so glad,” he says quietly, “if you didn't this might be a bit awkward.”

I laugh into his chest.

“I think what we were just doing before might have been a bit more awkward,” I say, “just a bit, you know.”

He laughs, and I can feel his chest shaking lightly.

“Mmh,” I mumble.

“Not to ruin the moment or anything, but I'm really hungry,” I say, pulling away.

“Yeah, let's go eat breakfast,” he agrees, and we walk back inside.

I take the lid off the pan I was cooking the eggs in, and some warm steam escapes, hitting me in the face.

Tobi pulls out two plates and takes the bread out of the toaster as I serve the eggs on to the plates.

We sit down, putting salt and pepper and things.on our food before we start to eat.

“You're a pretty good egg, you know that, Jade?” Tobi says, grinning as I roll my eyes at his pun.

“You've got to be yolking me, that was awful.” I add.

“Are you kidding me? It was egg-cellent!” He exclaims.

“Uhhh…  yeah, yeah no, I got nothing sorry,” I say, shrugging.

He laughs, “And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why they call me the pun king. You noobs just can't keep up.”

I laugh shaking my head at him. We continue to eat, not having much conversation, until I speak again.

“I got it!” I exclaim.

“You got what now?” he asks, raising his eyebrows, and then he remembers our previous conversation, “Oohhh, a pun.”

I nod.

“Your pun game just isn’t all it's cracked up to be,” I say sarcastically, raising my eyebrows up and down, “Haha. Get it?”

He facepalms.

“Oh god, that was awful, I'm ashamed to be talking with you right now,” he shakes his head.

I laugh, and before he can think of another pun, change the subject.

(A/N I don't like this chapter but I haven't updated in two weeks so this is what you're stuck with)