Chapter 10

“So,” JJ starts with a smirk, “what’d you two get up to last night.”

Tobi sighs and rolls his eyes as I giggle out a "fuck off".

Josh turns around, a plate of pancakes in his hand, and sees them on the counter. Each of us take one, leaving one for Josh, before digging in.

***

After eating breakfast and cleaning up, we head home. We listen to music on the way home, not really talking much. Once we get back to the tower, Tobi pulls his car into his space and we hop out.

“I think I'm gonna go home, change and things,” I say as we stand behind his car.

He pouts his bottom lip out.

“I have to go to work soon anyway!” I say. He sighs as we grab our bags from the boot of his car.

“Fine, I'll see you…sometime?” He says

“Yeah,” I smile, “Nathan will be here in two days so you can meet him then and we can hang out.”

“Sounds good,” he says, giving me a quick hug.

“Thanks for the ride,” I say, and he nods before shutting and locking the car.

“Bye,” I say, turning around to go up to my apartment.

When I get to my apartment,  I drop my bag on the table and and walk towards my bedroom, grabbing my towel and a change of clothes, then into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I shed my clothes, turning on the water. As I step in, the heat envelops me and I relax instantly. As I wash my hair, I think about the night before. I remember how I woke up in the middle of the night, my back pressed to Tobi’s chest, how he had his arm around my waist. I feel myself start to smile at the image, but stop myself as I realise what's happened.

“Fuck,” I mutter under my breath, knowing it's too late to stop myself. As I slowly try to come to terms with the fact that I have feelings for Tobi, I continue my shower routine.

The water begins to get cold and I realize how long I've been in here. Turning off the water, I get out onto the mat, toweling myself and my hair dry.

Walking out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around myself, I'm still trying to figure what to do with these thoughts. I walk to my bedroom, dropping my towel. I pull on a pair of gray leggings and a sidemen sweatshirt, beginning to comb out my hair as I hear the door open.

“Jade?” I hear Alicia call out.

“In my room,” I say.

I hear her footsteps come down the hall and the door opens.

“Hey!” she says, “What's up?”

“We have a problem.”

She furrows her brows.

“And what would that be?”

“I think I like Tobi,” I sigh.

“In a good way or a bad way?”

“Both I think,” I respond, “I don't want to like him cause we're friends and it makes it weird, but it's exciting, you know? It's something new.”

She nods, “Yeah, I get it.”

“So are you going to do anything about it?” She questions.

I raise my eyebrows.

“No! Are you kidding me?”

Laughing, she falls back next to me on my bed.

We continue to talk for the next few hours, before I have to go to work.

(A/N sorry for the short crappy chapter, was struggling for inspiration and time)