Chapter 12: Lay helped me?

Start from the beginning

Kai clenched his fist, enduring himself not to punch this slut in front of her. Why? Duh, because she's a girl. “Min-ah.. Why can't you just give up? I already told you, I can never love you back and I will never love you back.” He said, gritting his pearly white teeth.

“I'll never give up, Kai. Remember that!” Min-ah paused, looking at Kai in the eyes. “But as of now, you need to choose between Sophie and Jaerim. If you choose Sophie, you need to avoid Jaerim and whatever I do or what the other girls do to her will be none of your business. Let's say if I'll be planning to kill Jaerim tomorrow, you don't care at all. And if you choose Jaerim, you need to cancel off your engagement with Sophie. As simple as that.” She smirked again. “That wasn't hard, right?”

“Why are you even doing these?! This is fucking nonsense, Min-ah!”

“Oh, this isn't a nonsense, Kai. It'll all make sense soon. And you know, I can't let you be happy with both Jaerim and Sophie. That's unfair, right? Choosing is the only way.” She said, looking very wicked at that time.

He furrowed his brows more again, getting pissed off by this slut in front of him. He tried arguing with his thoughts, on who the heck will he choose. Sophie or Jaerim? Even if Kai's and Jaerim's relationship is just a fraud.. Of course, Kai's afraid to put Jaerim in big trouble and to let Sophie know that freaking lie. The tanned guy doesn't want his fiance to have a big fight with his only friend— Jaerim.

After thinking for seconds, he finally decided.. and of course, he'll choose Sophie— his beautiful fiance. It's better this way.. In this way, Jaerim and I won't keep in touch.. and she never has to endure every irritating moment with me.. While Sophie and I can be have a worry-free relationship again. He thought to himself calmly.

End of Flashback~

Jaerim's P.O.V.

After I saw Kai, left the room without even helping me, I can't help it but to cry more.. I'm sure. I'm sure that person who stood in front of me is Kai. He even said we're friends before, right? But why.. why did he left me alone here all alone.. all by myself in a fucking physical and emotional pain. *sobs* I guess.. He's not a real friend at all. He's nothing but just a user and a fraud. I hate that guy!

Weakly, I tried standing up and after many trials of failure, I finally succeeded. I exited the classroom and walked along the hallways with my left hand covering the worst wound I got on my right arm.

I felt everyone staring at me, with distaste as I continue walking. I just ignored their stares and glares and just kept my head down as I walk.

As I finally exited the campus, I still continue walking my way towards my apartment. Feeling tired and feeling this pain all over my body, I felt my legs softened and my butt hit the ground. I sat on the street sidewalk, and gritted my teeth in pain. I hold my right arm tightly, using my left hand as I felt my wound sting in pain. “A-ahh..” I cried in pain softly. It hurts..

And after that, my body completely hit the ground and my vision turned into complete darkness.

Lay's P.O.V.

On my way to Suho's house, I drove my car towards that place and I was driving, I noticed a girl wearing a highschool uniform lying on the street sidewalk, unconcious. Since I drove pass the girl, I quickly got off the car and approached the girl then helped her.

I stroke her soft black hair out of her face and I saw a familiar face. A familiar beautiful innocent face. It's Jaerim. My eyes widened as soon as I saw Jaerim's face with a bruise on the corner of her left eye, a cut on her forehead and her lower lip continue to bleed. I scanned my eyes down to her arms and I noticed bruises and cuts on her arms and a few on her legs. I quickly carried her bridal-style and get her inside my car. I got inside my car as well, and drove my way towards the nearest hospital to take Jaerim there. I hope her wounds and bruises aren't that serious.. *sigh*