Is This Gonna Work?

Start from the beginning

"I prank because I like making people laugh. I never told you, but the main reason I prank you so much is because I know you don't get too angry at me. My turn. Do you want to eat?"

"Yeah, sure."

I got the plates while she got the goblets. We whispered what we wanted to the plates. I got pizza with peperoni, pineapple, and peppers. You might be thinking why the letter p. I say why not. I tell the goblet to give me cherry soda.

----Katie----

I ask for pizza too except mine has nothing on it.

"Katie-Kat, Katie-Kat, Katie-Kat."

"What, Trav?"

"What was that?"

"What, Travis?"

"No, I think you said it differently this time."

"Fine, TRAV."

"You know, I'm so creative with your pet name," he puts his face right in front of mine-- - like right in front of mine, like two inches apart. "Why aren't you creative with mine?"

"It's hard thinking of one for Travis." He backed away.

"You could call me Twix or some other candy that begins with 'T'"

"No. Just no."

When we both had finished our pizzas, Travis asked, "Do you want to continue asking questions?"

"Sure, why not? You just had a double turn, so I now get a double turn," I say as we both sit next to each other, backs against on wall.

"Hey. Those don't count."

"Whatever. Do you actually like me?"

Before he could answer, the doors opened. The group in front of us was looking awfully full of themselves. It was Miranda, Conner, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Calypso, Percy, and Jason. Conner asked, "So are you a thing now? The sensors told us you were really close together, so we assumed that the problem was solved."

I mentally told vines to wrap them. They didn't even notice, but Travis caught on. Then, he did the most surprising thing ever. He looked at me in a way that made me look at him. He kissed me. He kissed me.

He kissed me.

----Travis----

I kissed her.

I kissed her.

^*^*^*^The End*^*^*^*

Not