Rainy Day | TATE | SMUT

I laid on Tate's bed reading a book which I wasn't really interested in and at this point I was basically just taking in words with no meaning to me. Tate, my boyfriend, sat upright beside me playing solitaire and cursing when he lost.

"I hate the rain," I complained.

"I don't, it's relaxing," Tate said, shuffling his deck of cards. "Sure, but it's boring," I replied, closing the book and placing it upon the bedside table.

I closed my eyes and listened to the pitter patter of the rain drops hit the window. I let all of my thoughts race free through my head, just appreciating the peace that the rain brought.

Feeling the bed shift, I opened my eyes and saw Tate crawling over me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a kiss.

As the kiss got more heated, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and felt him grind his bulge against my own clothed lower region.

I moaned into the kiss and we pulled apart simultaneously taking our shirts off.

Tate got slightly rougher and pushed me down onto the mattress again while groped my breasts which were still covered by my bra.

He hurriedly unclipped it and threw it somewhere onto the floor. After, he attacked the valley of my breasts with wet kisses, nibbling here and there which, as expected, make me let out soft whimpers.

He latched his mouth onto my breast and swirled his tongue around my hardened bud. I tangled my hands in his hair as I enjoyed the pleasure.

After giving the same attention to my other breast, he went down to crotch and slid my leggings off, leaving me only in my panties. He took a finger and rubbed my clit through my panties and looked up at me with an expression that could have made me cum right then and there.

I threw my head back in pure pleasure. He slid my panties off and, like my bra, threw them into a random area of the room.

He lowered his head in between my thighs and teased my clit with his tongue. "Stop teasing me, Tate," I moaned. I felt him smirk against my lips as I felt his tongue enter me. Arching my back in pleasure I moaned a low "Fuck."

He picked up the pace and lifted his hand and started to rub my clit in tandem with his tongue. "Fuck, Tate.. I'm so close," I said. He rubbed my clit even faster and I felt a my release approaching.

My legs started shaking and I clenched my legs around his head, signaling that I came. He licked up my juices and rubbed my clit softly to let me ride out my high.

I panted as I saw Tate unbuckle his pants. He pulled off his pants and boxers, letting his member spring free from it's cloth confines.

I got up and I forced Tate to lay down. "Dominant, I like it," he said huskily, which made me soak even more. I spit in my hand and started to jack off his member. He threw his head back and grunted.

I removed my hand from his manhood and straddled him, placing him at my entrance as he grabbed my hips, lowering me onto his length.

I threw my head back as I felt him fill me up. He gave me a moment to adjust and I starting going up and down slowly.

I started to pick up the pace while Tate's hands guided my hips as I rode him. I moaned as his hand moved and starting toying with my clit, his other hand still having a hard grip on my hip.

The sensation made my cheeks catch fire and a knot form in my core. Tate then flipped me over. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he started pumping into me hard and fast. "Fuck, Tate," I moaned as I grabbed onto his back, which he must have liked because he returned his hand to my clit, rubbing it.

"I'm so close!" I shouted as I felt the knot become tighter and tighter. Tate's grunts and my moans filled the room. Tate latched his mouth onto my neck, nibbling and sucking. This action sent me over the edge as I experienced my second orgasm that day, my entire body shaking.

Tate didn't seem to lag behind far. He pumped into me twice more and pulled out, spilling his hot seed on my stomach and shouting "Fuck!".

He collapsed beside me, panting, and nuzzled into my neck, wrapping his large and muscular arms around my waist. I rested my head on his and burrowed my hands in his locks. I muttered a soft "I love you," which he returned.