Flower | THE COUNTESS | SMUT

WARNING: NSFW
WORD COUNT: 726
You walked down the dark and gloomy LA streets with your grocery bags in hand, which probably wasn't a good idea because LA isn't exactly the safest at this time of night. But nevertheless, I continued on my merry way.
I hummed a tune as I continued to walk, only stopping when I heard a rustling in the bushes. "Hello?" I called out, even though I knew good and well that if they had bad intentions that they weren't going to answer.
After not getting a response I started walking again but turned around after hearing the clicking of heels behind me. "Alright, who in the hell-" I was cut off my a force striking my head, sending me into unconsciousness.
-2 Hours Later-
"She's so delicate, like a flower," I heard a female voice say. I desperately attempted to pry open my eyes but they seemed to not budge. "Too delicate.." the female voice continued, "I need this one all to myself. Leave," the mystery woman demanded. I heard a huff of disappointment and footsteps, the slam of a door following.
A few moments later I was able to slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I saw dark walls and I laid upon white silk, but what was most surprising was that my hands were tied together, as were my feet. Oh, and also the fact that I was nearly naked, wearing only my bra and underwear.
"The flower is awake," the voice spoke, which I now saw the source of. A youthful woman with platinum blonde hair made her way into my vision, with a glass of wine in her hand. She was adorned with a white silk robe, identical to the sheets I was laid upon. The most intriguing thing about her, however, was the clawed glove on one of her hands.
Of course, my first reaction was to be afraid. "W-What are are going to do to me?" I stuttered. "Well, flower, my plan was to kill you, but you're too good for that. No, I have better use for you," she said with a smirk.
Setting down her glass of wine on a table, she approached the bed, letting her robe fall to the floor, revealing her in only black panties. She crawled towards you on all fours, licking her lips. This was al oddly arousing and you decided weren't going to fight it. You felt your lower region moisten as she straddled you, looking down.
"If I untie you, will you be a good girl?" she asked seductively. You nodded in return. After she freed you from the ropes you looked up at her. She leaned down and began to kiss your neck leaving a trail of saliva all the way down to the valley of your breasts. She unclipped your bra and threw it, fondling your breasts.
She took one bud into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, and gazed up at you. You let out soft moans as you felt your lower regions get from wet to dripping.
"Such a soft flower," she spoke as she led her hands down your stomach to your womanhood. She took her thumb and swirled it in circular motions on your clit, making you moan and grip the bed sheets, which made the lady grin. She, agonizingly slow, pulled off your panties to reveal your entire glory, which was soaking. She bent her head down and licked your folds teasingly. "O-Ohh.." you moaned. Her tongue found it's way to your clit, sucking on it and swiping over it. To you dismay, she pulled away.
Instead, she stuck three fingers inside of you, making you gasp in pain and pleasure. She moved back and forth, gaining her speed and making scissor motions. You threw your head back in pure bliss and led your hand down to your clit, rubbing circular motions. You felt a pressure building up that threatened to explode at any minute. You rubbed your clit faster and clenched your legs as you let out a long moan, signaling that you had finished. The still-mystery lady pulled her fingers from you and licked her fingers. You panted as she made her way out of the bedroom. "Wait.. what's your name?" you asked.
"You, my flower, can call me Elizabeth."