Guardian Angel | TATE

Y/N has been in this hell house or years now and Tate had already long since made his presence known to her. Though, there was a lot that she didn't know. Things that were good and things that were bad.  But ever since her dad passed away due to lung cancer, her mom has been a drug addict and a heavy alcoholic which resulted in her mother being verbally and physically abusive towards Y/N. Her mother also never hesitated to bring a new boy toy home every other Friday or Saturday night. In Tate's eyes, her mother was the worst cocksucker he had seen.

    With the weight of school added to her shoulders, Y/N was one of the strongest willed people that Tate had ever encountered in his real life and spiritual one, also. But that still didn't stop him from feeling terrible that she had to go through even more than he did, which had to be a lot for him to turn insanely psychotic and shoot up his high school then proceed to be shot by the SWAT team.

    It was one night while Tate and Y/N were sitting on the floor of her bedroom playing a game of monopoly while her mother was out when his true colors showed. "Something really frickin' awesome happened today," Y/N said while she stretched out her legs and leaned back. "And that might be..?" "Well, I dropped my mom's favorite stained glass vase when I was cleaning the living room and it surprisingly didn't break," she explained with a bewildered expression. "What a coinkidink," Tate said.

    The game continued when Tate decided to make a gamble. "If I win you have to do what I want for the rest of the week and if you win I'll tell you a secret. Deal?" Of course you accepted considering that what was there to loose? Tate was sweet, perhaps that sweetest boy you had met and you knew that the consequences would be very miniscule if anything at all.

    After a very vigorous game of monopoly, perhaps the not vicious one in your short life, Tate ended up taking the victory. He threw his hand up in the air with a grin that went from ear to ear. "Ha! I just new I would win!" he exclaimed with that attractive smile that refused to be wiped off of his face. Wait, what? "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. What's my punishment?" you retorted jokingly. "Hm. Well since you have to do what I want for a week.. I'll guess I'll start with you.. sitting on my lap," he smirked victoriously. Now, don't get me wrong, you would be happy to do said act but the awkwardness was something you would unhesitantly part with.

     "Do I have too?" you groaned. "Well we had a deal.." "Ugh, fine, okay, I'll do it," you said as you rolled your eyes playfully. You got up from your warm spot on the hardwood floor and walked to Tate, plopping yourself in his lap with a pout. "Aw, don't be sad, N/N. Tell you what.." Tate begun as he wrapped  his arms around your waist and putting his head in your neck, "I'll tell you the secret". He leaned into your ear and whispered.

"I'm your guardian angel."