Chapter 5

BEN POV

I made Y/n a new weapon. It seems like she would appreciate something different than a knife. She's very beautiful but I don't think she likes anything or anyone. Why won't she show any emotions? She walked past me out the door with her long h/c hair following behind her. Isn't she only thirteen? That's the same age as me. She seems mature for a 13 year old. Normal people her age are very energetic and immature. I should know. I've seen people my age. She's so much different than others though. What happened?

Y/n POV

The rest of the day was fairly quiet. I was in my room trying out my new weapon. It looks just like my phone. Even the case is the same. It was time to eat so I made my way downstairs. The weapon is easy to figure out. It's simply like a phone app that lets you control electricity. It was around supper time so I headed down to the kitchen. I might as well help Slenderman. It's not like I have anything to be doing right now. After we were done preparing supper, everyone was already in the dinning room. I helped three boys and Slenderman hand out the food. I sat down in a seat next to Sally and B/n. It was across from BEN. I ate silently then started walking to my room.

I was in the hallway not far from my door when I realized someone was running to catch up to me. I turned around to see BEN. He was breathing heavily since he just ran. "What?" I asked. "I wanted to ask you something." He said out of breath. "What do you wish to ask?" I asked him. He caught his breath. "I wanted to ask how you lost your emotions. "As I had said before, I was abandoned and my emotions were sealed. Is that all?" I asked him with no expression. Suddenly, Jeff came out of nowhere. He took a picture of me and BEN together. I looked at him with cold eyes once I heard the sound of the camera. I stared at him right in the eyes. "I thought I'd take a picture of the two love birds." He said teasing me and BEN. I gave him a cold look. I just turned my head and walked away to my room. BEN seemed shocked and mad though.

I went to my room and closed and locked the door. I got in my killing outfit because it was night anf getting dark. I can just wait a few more minutes to an hour to go out killing. After the wait was up, I grabbed my knife and my new weapon and tucked them in my boot(knife with a case to not hurt yourself) and in my pocket(phone weapon). I headed out. A few other people did too. I went to a small town and killed half of them before I decided that I should leave some for tomorrow night. I got back to the mansion and took a shower. I got in my sleeping clothes and went to sleep. I woke up early as usual. I helped Slenderman with waking people up. Today was the same as yesterday morning in terms of waking people up.

Everyone seemed a bit more silent though. What happened last night while I was sleeping? I had went to sleep early. Not that I care. I'm just asking. "I thought you were emotionless." Said Toby walking up to me. He sounded betrayed as if I had lied. "I am. I have no reason to lie about something like that." I responded. "Yeah right! Why did you kiss BEN?" He asked loudly. "I didn't. You shouldn't be making false accusations." I said coldly. "Really!? Then explain this!" He said holding out a photo of me and BEN kissing but I noticed something that made sense. "It's very clearly photo shopped. The lines around us for our bodies aren't straight. I believe that a killer should have been able to realize the obvious." I said coldly and walked to my seat and sat down. It must've been Jeff since he took a picture of me and BEN talking earlier. Oh well.

  "Hey love birds. So when's the wedding?" Jeff said making fun of me and BEN who was sitting near. I shot him a death glare. He seemed unfazed. I took a deep breath and got up and went over to him. "I'm sorry but in order to have a wedding two people must love each other. I am unable to feel such an emotion therefore your statement is invalid." I said with no emotion and went back to my seat. He was getting mad. "Don't try to sound like you're smart idiot!" Jeff yelled angrily. I stood facing him with my eyes closed. He came up to me and trier punching me and using his knife. I dodged the punch and grabbed to arm that tried punching me. I opened my eyes to show eyes I haven't used in a while.

What is this feeling. I feel like punching or killing him right now. I just want to yell and him and tell him to shut up. I want to break this stupid arm. What is this feeling? It's like a raging fire. I know what it is! But how? That emotion should be gone right now. My eyes showed my first anger. They were threatening. I twisted his arm. He seemed in pain now. "I think you've stayed long enough. You can either leave or I can send you to burn in hell. Choose." I said threateningly. He seemed scared. I let go of his arm and he walked away angrily to his spot. How is this possible. I can have just felt anger could I? What's happening?

BEN POV

What happened to Y/n. I thought she couldn't feel anger. She seemed pretty anger just now. What does this mean? Was she lying or...? It couldn't be, right?

Hey. Sorry for the late update. Hope you're still liking the story. Bye!