Chapter 1

Y/n POV

It was the beginning of May. Me and my mother went to Walmart. She said she just wanted to shop around. I went with her because I wasn't doing anything anyway. And I guess I forgot how much I dislike shopping. It so boring. Me and her were looking at shirts. We both wanted to try a few on. We both went in the change rooms at the sane time. I brought around twenty dollars with me. I also had my phone in the pocket of my dark grey sweater.

I was wearing my favourite sweater, black leggings, and long black nice boots with a shortish heel. They were very quiet and easy to move in. They were more quiet and comfortable than my running shoes. I'm slowly losing my sanity. I think it got lost in my sea of depression. Anytime I think about why I'm sad, I think of the people that hurt me then something clicks in my mind and I tell myself that humans deserve to die. I want to kill them and watch as the life drains from their stupid little unworthy faces.

I left the dressing room to see that my mother along with the stuff we're buying is gone. Did she think I was lost? I went up to the front of the store and didn't see her anywhere after looking around. I went by the door. I went on my phone to try to call her or text her but the number was blocked. I decided to try to call my father but it was the same. I tried texting my brother but he was also blocked. All of my other contacts were deleted. The store was then about to close so I went outside. It was now around 10 o'clock in the night.

I leaned up against the wall. Then, I weird guy came up to me. He seemed drunk or like a creep or something. He grabbed my wrist and held it up holding me in place. I screamed a really high pitched scream and it hurt his ears. He let go of my wrist and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I then grabbed his arm and forced it behind his back so much he fell to his knees. I took out my phone with my other hand and called to police. They arrived shortly after. They arrested the creep. "Where are your parents?" The officer asked me. "My mother forgot me here. I don't know get phone number. I know my dad's but it's blocked." I told the officer. I was partly lying.

"Okay. Can you come with me. We'll find your parents." The officer said. "Don't bother. They don't love me." I told him. "Don't be silly." He said. "May I please bust use the phone?" I asked. "Sure. I'll let you use the one at the station." He said. I nodded and followed him. We arrived at the station not long after. I used the phone and dialed my mother's phone. "Hello?" She answered the phone. "Hello Mommy." I said in a childish voice even though I'm 13. "Y/n!?" She seemed shocked. "Of course." I said in the same voice. "But- What?" She asked. "I left you at Walmart." "You shouldn't have done that." I said to her in a creepy tone and hung up.

"Was that a threat or something else?" Asked an officer that overheard. "A threat." I said creepily. "I need to arrest you." He said and trued arresting me. "I don't think so." I said with a smile. I knocked his feet over. I found a knife at Walmart and stole it earlier. I took it out and stabbed the officer. More officers then came and were armed. I killed them all quickly. I then ran out of the building. There was a ghost angle thing outside. "Y/n. I shall seal your emotions. You are of no standing to deserve them. I will leave getting annoyed however." It said. It was a female ghost thing by the way. I then felt weird but was then left without the anger at my parents. I still wanted revenge but I wasn't mad or sad or anything. Just annoyed at them for leaving me. My revenge can wait.

Hello! If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask. I hope y'all enjoy the story! Please check out my Instagram (lunakitteno7) and my Twitter (Luna19805456). Bye!