Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I decided that night to go on a killing spree. Murder. That was the only thing I was allowed to enjoy. Not be happy or satisfied after or about but it was enjoyable. I managed to kill a whole street of houses. The ghost thing only took important emotions. Ones like love, happiness, sadness, pain, excitement, jealousy, anger, anxiety, fear, surprise, joy, loneliness, confusion, curiosity, sympathy, and envy. I still want stuff. Just stuff like the ability to kill. That's all I really want but that's because my other emotions aren't able to tell me what else. My ability to be friendly might've also gone. I don't know though since I'm not trying to make friends. I don't need them.

I don't see why I'd need friends. I'm a killer. I night end up killing someone they love one day then they hate me or hand me over to the police. I can't have that happen.

Brother POV

My mother returned from Walmart. She went with my two years younger sister. My sister didn't come back though. What happened? I decided to ask my mother about it. "What happened to Y/n?" I asked. She looked at me. "We got rid of her." She answered. What!? "Where!?" I asked shocked and worried. "Aren't you happy she's gone? I sure am." She asked while saying the last part as a quiet mumble. I ran out the house. I was worried about my little sister. I know she has mental problems and this might just send her to death. She could commit suicide for all I know. I don't want that to happen. I ran to the forest nearby to see if maybe she was there. I'm not sure how far away she is.

Me and Y/n always loved coming to the forest. We would only walk a bit since we were young but it was always so calm and peaceful. It would put a rare real smile on her face. This is where she felt at peace. If she was going to go anywhere, it was probably here. If she was close enough that is. I hope I can find her. I then heard a rustling in the bushes further into the forest than we've ever gone. I saw a tall figure without a face. I recognised the creature as Slenderman from the games. I was slightly scared but to be fair I didn't know he was real. What if he killed my sister?

"Come with me child." He said. I had a confused face. "I sense that you would make a good killer. You might even find the one you're looking for." He explained. I nodded. They might help me find Y/n.

Y/n POV

It's been almost a week since I started killing. My parents moved since they left me. I know because I went to my old house to find them and kill them only to see unfamiliar faces. I killed the new comers though. I just wanted to kill. I decided to go to my favourite forest and go hide there. Me and my brother used to come here all the time. I would celebrate whenever I got good grades. Now I realize just how useless emotions were. I don't need excitement. I just need to be able to kill.

I noticed a figure emerge from the bushes so I jumped up in a nearby tree. I saw someone wearing a white hoodie and black pants. They seem suspicious. They have their hood up so I can't see the face. "Who are you?" I heard a voice from behind me. "Better question, why did it take you three minutes to asked me that after trying to sneak up behind me?" I asked in my now cold, emotionless tone. I turned and tried punching the person. They dodged. It was a blond haired boy that looked like Link from Legends Of Zelda. He had black eyes and red pupils. There was also blood coming from his eyes. I stared at him with a cold look. "What do you want?" I asked emotionlessly. That's how my voice sounds now.

"What's going on BEN?" Asked the person in the white hoodie who I know identify to be male. "What's going on is that your friend doesn't know how to sneak up on someone." I said. He looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "Emotionless." I replied. I decided that I'll call myself that since I'm a killer. I still was covered in blood and I guess they noticed. "What's with the blood?" Asked the one in the white. "What's it to you. You'd think serial killers would know when they've found another killer." I said annoyed at the question. "How did you know?" The one in the white asked. I didn't reply and jumped down. "Hey answer my question!" He said angrily trying to attack me with his knife. I caught his arm and twisted it behind his back. "It's obvious." I said and let go.

"Hello children." Said a voice. I looked up to see a faceless being. "I am Slenderman my child. Come with me. I can provide shelter from the police." He said calmly. I nodded and followed him. He walked me to a mansion deep in the forest. Once inside the building, he brought me upstairs to his office. "I believe you are the killer that has been on the news." He said. I nodded. "Why did you choose the name Emotionless?" He asked. "My emotions were sealed. The important ones anyway. I can still get annoyed but that's it. I can't get angry, happy, sad or feel love." I explained showing no emotion. He nodded. "Welcome to the creepypasta family. A family of killers." He said. I nodded.

Hey guys. Hope y'all are enjoying the book! Bye!