"Morning noona. But I'm sorry. I have to go out now." I said and went out.

Mina send me her address and I quickly drove over.

Luckily it's not that far away from my house.

I parked in front of her house and indeed, I saw Jimin waiting for her outside with a bouquet of flowers on his hand.

I then quickly texted Mina, tell her to come down now.

Not long later, she came down and I drove up.

I drove and stopped in front of her.

"Get in." I said and she get in.

Jimin is looking at us confusingly.

I then quickly drove off and went back to my house.

"Why are we back?" Mina asked.

"I don't want anyone to know that I'm rich. I don't want them to see my car." I said and she nodded.

I parked my car in the garage and turned off the engine.

We then got off and start to walk to school.

When we reached the school gate and was about to enter, suddenly, I felt a hand clinging onto my arm.

I look to my side and saw Sana.

"Morning jagi." She said.

"Morning... j-jagi..." I said and give her an awkward smile.

"Can you not be so awkward? Taehyung is just behind. Act more realistic." She whispered and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Let's go in." I said and we start walking in, leaving Mina behind alone.

I felt guilty for this but I really need to confirm my feelings first before I can start dating.

Then I send Sana to class first because I need to use the toilet urgently.

I quickly went to the toilet and there's some guys outside the toilet.

After I finish using the toilet and was about to exit, I heard them talking about Mina.

"Hey, you know Mina right? Myoui Mina." Guy 1 said.

"Yeah. Why?" Guy 2 asked.

"I heard that she's dating that Son Chaeyoung guy."

"What?! Impossible... Isn't he dating Sana?"

"He is but you know, he can date two of them at the same time without anyone knowing it."

"Too bad that we caught his lies."

"Better not tell anyone or I'll cut your tongue."

"Chill man... But how do you know?"

"I heard it from Bambam. He's one of my friends back then in high school. So I can count that he's my best friend."

"Ohh... Interesting... By the way, let's go back to class."

Then they went back to class.

'Shit! Someone knows. But Bambam... How did they know Bambam?' I thought and went back to class.

When I enter my class, I saw Bambam?!

He's talking with Mina!

'When is he transfer here? Fuck!' I thought and quickly went to Mina.

"Mina!" I called and she smiled.

"Hi." Bambam greeted and I faked a smile.

"Why is he here?" I whispered to Mina.