Chapter 3: Video

As I've said about the video, Emily was doing something with her eyes. When I got to headquarters, I asked Jane if I could use the computer in Emily's lab. She nodded and I left. Jane went towards Weller and sighed. "Are you sure she wants to be here?"Weller asked. Jane nodded and explained the video.

I went into the computer room and Emily's mentee came up to me. "Hi. Are you Hope?" She asked. I nodded and looked around. She told me that I can do whatever I want. I told her that I want this room empty and no one comes in unless I let them. She was confused at first but eventually she did what I asked her to.

Once the room was clear, I took out my laptop and placed it on the monitor. I viewed the video multiple times and I tried figuring out what it was. I felt sleepy but I can't afford to sleep. I just hoped that Emily is alright. I got dizzy and grabbed my bearings.

Ever since the hospital, as I said multiple times, I saw her eyes blinking rapidly at times and not. I questioned myself about this and I suddenly heard a knock on the door. It was Jane. I let her in and she asked me why the room was empty.

"I needed time alone. But I'm fine now. I need your help, if you're not too busy" I said. She nodded and I explained everything I knew about the video. She told me that her eyes were giving out morse codes, that's why she was blinking.

I high-five Jane and I quickly see the video multiple times and getting a name. It shocked me who it was. I gasped and walked away from the monitor. She went up to me and asked what was going. I was starting to hyperventilate and she tried calming me down.

"Hope. Its fine. Breathe and explain to me who is this person." Jane said, trying to calm me down. I slid down the wall and stared at the monitor. Jane hugged me and I just broke down. After a few minutes, I felt better and stood up. I went up to the monitor and start typing in the name of this person. It popped up records of him and Jane went through them.

She stopped at one case file and I was about to ask her why she stopped, but I saw the name on it. It was Emily's and my name on it. She asked me if she could read through it. I nodded and she continued. Once she understood the reason I was having the break down she said to me, "We will find him and also Patterson."

I tracked this person at a shelter house near the forest. And he is currently walking around inside as I could see 3 heat figures. One of them had to be Emily. I asked Jane if she could call the rest of the team. She nodded and left the room and ran to find the rest.

After a while, the rest showed up and I started explaining to them what I found. They were amazed on how I could figure this out. I told them that I figured that out with the help of Emily's eyes. They were confused on what I was talking about. I facepalmed myself and showed them the video.

Weller's face got more angrier when the video ended. "Hope, you have to stay here. And we'll get your sister back." Weller said with strictness. "But.. this person is asking for me. If they don't see me with you guys, they will kill Patterson." I said with concern. They all looked at each other and discussed what they should do. Jane told me that I could follow under her supervision. I nodded and followed the team to the cars downstairs. Don't worry Emily, we'll get you back. I promise.