1.6 Bitch in a Business World

Start from the beginning

The moment Piper heard the word "Pipie" her head started to hurt, but the pain soon went away

What was that?

"Why?! Why should Piper help you? Piper was so embarrassed that time. Piper wanted to die!" Piper stood up in "frustration" and "sadness".

"I'm sorry. I love Amanda and you can't change that" Marcus made an apology so fake that Piper really wanted to spit blood.

"Out" Piper had enough of their bullsh*t. She didn't care about her Piper Green acting.

"What?" Amanda was confused. "Why did her tone become so dark. Piper isn't like this"

"You heard me. O-U-T"

"How could you just throw us out like this?!" Marcus snapped

"This is my house and I just really feel like throwing you out right now"

"Stop being unreasonable!"

"I am unreasonable, so what?" Piper smiled smugly as she proceeded to push them out

"I will get you back. I did it once and I can do it again!" Amanda shouted before disappearing into her car.

"Anytime" Piper waved them goodbye with a smile on her face that was soon replaced by confusion

What does she mean by "I did it once"? She hasn't really done anything to me at all. PINK help me out

[I'm sorry. I have a meeting, see you]

Thanks for the help...

Maybe she's just delusional or something?

Piper shrugged her shoulders and went to bed.

###

A month went by as usual. Piper woke up in the mornings and did some work then she went to sleep again. Her company was a little bit more known. Even though normal people did not think much of it, business people did. Piper's Toys was a company that had risen pretty high in a short amount of time so they had to be aware.

Piper opened up a box of strawberries and washed them then she went to the chocolate fondue and dipped them.

"Ahh, it's so annoying to eat while standing" She complained with strawberries in her mouth. She then lifted the chocolate fountain and put it on her bedside table.

"Perfect" She said in satisfaction as she lied on the bed with the box of strawberries in her arms

"This really is heaven. The annoying couple hasn't visited me and pervert hasn't either" She smiled happily, "But where is pervert anyway?"

Piper hadn't seen him since she was at the bar. She did try to call him once but he didn't answer so she never called him again.

"Maybe he has given up on me" Piper's smile went brighter, "He probably found another woman"

"But I guess having this face isn't always good" Piper had shivers up he spine thinking of all the perverts ogling her.

"Meh, who cares? As long as life continues like this, I'll be happy"

###

-In an office room far far away-

"Everybody we are in war!" A passionate male voice shouted

"We will lay down our lies for the war to be won!"

"This is for our family, our friends and beloved!"

"Yes!" All the other men and women shouted in union.

"Now operation save Gogle will be commenced!" The male shouted again while throwing his fist into the air. All the others did the same.

"If we succeed the boss will raise our salary by twice the amount so fight your hardeeeest!" He said once again. Everyone went into action and started to work. "Salary! Salary! Salary!"  Was the only thing on their minds

"What are you doing?" A cold voice sounded from behind the male.

"AH!" The male shouted in surprise like a girl, "Oh, it was just you Lawrence" He sighed in relief as he saw the other man.

"Luke, what is this?" Lawrence pointed at all the workers who didn't even look like humans anymore, but like beast waiting to shed blood.

"I just tried to raise their morale" Luke said with a wronged voice

"And their salary?" Lawrence' face went darker

"I'm sorry. Please don't kill me! I haven't slept with Linda yet. You can't kill me" Luke tried to act all coy.

"I won't kill you" Lawrence said which caused Luke to shine, "Yet" Lawrence added.

"Ahaha... Oh, look at the time! I have a meeting with Linda, see you" Luke ran off with a scared face.

Lawrence just sighed. He was very tired. Gogle which belonged to Walker. Co had met a problem and Lawrence was in charge of taking care of it. He had tried to escape multiple times but his grandfather had always stopped him so he couldn't meet Piper.

Lawrence sighed again and looked at his phone. "She even called me. But why only once and not again?" Lawrence wanted to call back but his pride told him to wait for Piper to call again. So Lawrence waited for a call from her but he hadn't gotten one at all but he did not give up. In fact, he was even more determined to wait for her call, "I know you will call me. Absolutely. Yes"

But how would he know that Piper had completely forgotten his number after calling him that one time. She also almost completely forgot about him too.

 Love is hard.