Author's Note

Thank you so much for clicking on this story! I hope you enjoy it

Thank you so much for clicking on this story! I hope you enjoy it. This story has been my main project for years now. It was the focus of several CampNaNos, and I am currently thoroughly (and painfully) editing it before I send it into publishers.

What you are about to read is not the final draft, but the first draft. For a long time I was wary about posting it on Wattpad if I was going to send it to publishers. However, after struggling to edit it for several weeks now, I realized that I could use your feedback and advice. While the version I am currently working on has seen some changes, the bulk of the story remains the same. So any and all opinions are very much appreciated.

(However, do please keep in mind this is the first draft, although  I will quickly edit the chapters for obvious grammar mistakes.) 

This story is fully written and is 40 chapters and an epilogue. The first few chapters have definitely been more edited than the others, but it is still a complete story. This is also a pretty long story, but I intend to post regularly. 

Also: I'm a college student managing a lot right now, so if I disappear, I am taking vacations in Narnia and will be back whenever Aslan kicks me out. Thank you for your understanding.

Hope you like my little story! (lol jk this thing is a fantasy monster of a long story)

Much love, Hannah xx

Posting schedule: tbd