♥Chapter 5: Cold♥

"Urgh..." you groan, you catch a cold because you doze off; not tucking yourself inside your blanket, your belly was showing the whole night.

"How did you catch a cold?" your mother asked, putting a wet towel over your forehead.

"A-Ah, cold!" you hiss, "I accidentally doze off without tucking myself inside the blanket...I woke up this morning and saw my belly is showing" you explained.

"How many times did I tell you that you always tuck yourself inside the blanket, you know that you catch a cold easily" you mother is scolding you.

"I'm sorry...I just felt tired" you said, you then remembered that you are going out with the members; you sit up immediately.

"*gasp* I forgot about that I have to go out with them!" you gasp.

"With who?" your mother asked.

"Ah...just friends" you answered, you get out of your blanket and your mother stops you.

"Oh no, young lady. You are not planning to go out while you're sick," your mother said.

"But, Eomma!" you whine. 

"Don't you 'Eomma' me, now go back to bed" you did what your mother was told.

"Now, give me your phone and I'll tell that friends of yours that you are not able to go with them because you're sick," your mother said, getting your phone from the nightstand.

"No, I can do it myself," you said, as you snatch your phone from your mother.

"Okay, I'll go buy some cold medicines near a convenience store. It looks like your Aunty doesn't have any stock of cold medicines" your mother said, she stands up and left your room. You take your phone off the nightstand and text Jimin quickly then lie back down comfortably. 

*ring*

"Hm, that was fast" you take your phone and read the message.

Your eyes widen in shock, you send the wrong message to the wrong person

Your eyes widen in shock, you send the wrong message to the wrong person...you send the message to Kim Taehyung. 'Omg! This is so embarrassing!' you thought.

 'Omg! This is so embarrassing!' you thought