♥Chapter 4: Exchanging numbers with BTS♥

Your POV

Today is the day I'll be working with BTS, I'm quite nervous and happy at the same time. I get dressed in comfortable clothes and put a light make up on. "Are you ready (f/n)?" I heard my aunt's voice.

"Wait a sec! I'll be ready soon!" I said; I look at myself one last time to the mirror. "Okay, I'm good!" I smile and then I walk myself downstairs.

"I'm ready aunty," I said, she went out of the living room.

"Okay, let's go" aunty and I  left the house and drive to the Big Hit Entertainment.

+ + +

Taehyung's POV

Today is the day that [F/n] will be working in our company, I felt so happy that she will be around and able to see her all the time. I put my right hand on the right pocket of my jacket that I wore from last week and felt something inside, I took it out and saw the post-it note that she written her name on it. I look at it and my mouth formed a smile. "What are you looking at Taehyung-ah?" Jimin-ah asked, I immediately hide it in the other pocket of my jacket.

"Nothing" I answered, I look at him and he had a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked. 

"Oh~ Taehyung-ah is excited to see (f/n) ~," he said as he playfully pokes me.

"No I'm not," I said, but deep inside I'm so happy.

+ + +

Third Person POV

The members know that Taehyung is excited to meet you, they can't help but smile at him. They arrive at the Big Hit Entertainment, they all walk down the van; as they were walking inside, you encounter them. 

"Oh, good morning guys" you greeted them with a smile, you didn't show them any signs of nervousness since you don't want to do something embarrassing in front of them.

"Good morning [F/n]" Hoseok chirped.

"Where's your aunty and where did you go?" Jimin asked.

"My aunty is inside now, Bang PDnim said he wants to drink a coffee so I went out and buy him one" you explained.

"Anyway, let's all go inside" you added, 'Can they remember me from the meet and greet last week?' you thought. You walk inside with the BTS members.

"See you guys later, I'll go give to Bang PDnim now," you said, you walk your way to the CEO's office.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Hours passed and it's already evening, you were with your aunt the whole time to help her with the member's outfits on oncoming events. Your aunt lets you choose what clothes they are going to wear on each event, you were nervous since they all might not like the clothes that you choose for them. You look at the clock and saw it's already evening, "Aunty, it's already evening" you said, your aunty looks at the clock.

"Ah, we should call your mother that we're going to have dinner here" your aunty takes out her phone to call your mother.

"Aunty, I'll just go to the toilet," you said.