Chapter 5

"ORION LOOK OUT!" An energy shield blocked the on coming fire from Decepticons foot solders that were fallowing them Orion didn't have a gun, but thankfully his sparkmate was in their armor and had their family sword and another sword and their parents duel guns. Quickly (Y/n) took out the enemy bots and when the last one fell, (Y/n) panted and wiped the energon and sweat from their forehead "It's safe my love!" 

Running back over to Orion and looked him over for any injuries (doctor and mother instincts) Orion chuckled softly "I am fine my love, but lets hurry." Nodding and fallowed their husband again, the war on Cybertron was consuming their planet poisoning the planet. Luckly (Y/n) had friends built a extramly large ship that could support the life of all three groups like a flying city in secret and had everyone one that couldn't fight and their friends and family on board all but Bumble bee, Arcee, Ratchet, Cliffjumper, Bulkhead, and Rodimus stayed back to help Orion and (Y/n) and the Energonices that were fighting and trying to aid as many as they could to get to the safety of the ship. The ship was called the Lost Light and another ship that was a courser for battle and scouting, at first (Y/n) was not happy that Bee was not safely on the ship with his now 15 sibling.....(these are the newest ones) Cicil (Again not from Black Butler)

and the twin boys Julian and Adrian (Not from Miraculous Ladybug)

It had now been almost 3 years since that day in the council chambers, but they did find out about the ware abouts of the Allspark, but they were more worried about the poisoning of their home, right now Orion and (Y/n) were traveling to the cente...

It had now been almost 3 years since that day in the council chambers, but they did find out about the ware abouts of the Allspark, but they were more worried about the poisoning of their home, right now Orion and (Y/n) were traveling to the center of the planet to see if there was a way to stop the poisoning from reaching it. Making into the chamber they stopped in awe of what was before them, they found them selves before the very spark of their lives and the planet's.

"I-I-It's Primes....." (Y/n) said in a hushed awe tone, both not feeling worthy of being there in his presences,  the ailing Primes sensed the unique nobility with in both beings before him, Primes beamed his light first down on to Orion and spoke to him "You are one of the last hope for all of Cybertron and so I bestow upon you the Matrix of Leadership to you." Orion surprised and humbled accepted it, as it laid and fussed with his own spark his body started to change into a new body but with the same colors, to (Y/n) they looked just as handsome as ever though seeming to have lost some of his innocent look. Primes spoke again "Your name is now Optimus Prime."