Chapter One

This is a dimension the war that was to happen on Cybertron never happened or at least not yet, the council united the humans of earth and Cybertroians in harmony. Soon after a few years later after ground bridges were built, buildings, transposition a new breed of humans started to emerge rare among normal people, these Energoics became a bridge between the humans and Cybertroians.

Energoics would be able to do jobs that normal humans couldn't do like work in the energon mines, be doctor/mechanics to both humans and cybertroians, or even fight along side as soldiers, guards, guardians etc. But soon all the peace would be shattered......then the ground bridge suddenly lock down trapping a million humans on Cybertron.

So lets find out whats happening now........

The sound of rock being as both human and mining energon, only about a small fraction of the one million humans were energoics, and because of how important roll they play all energoics were partnered with a bot, and only expected to work five hours a day before heading to another job safe or some even to the arena if it was Gladiator Day that happened three or two times a month.

Standing a young woman/man stood up wiping sweat from their forehead with the back of their black leather cybernetic en fused gloves covered in sweat, dirt, and energon dust. Wearing black shirt with the sleeves torn off from having to use them for emergency wrappings when someone had gotten wounded while working the mine, their dark brown pants had double deep pockets, tucked into heavy duty cybernetic en fused work boots.

(Y/n) was an engergoic, medical officer; meaning they worked as a field medic, doctor to both human, engergoics, and cybertroians. They were also one of the best gladiators besides Megatronus.....but well the rest can come later.

A bell rang through the heated musky air, signaling the end of that shift and for them to leave for the next shift to come in. Pulling up their goggles (y/n) fallowed the others making their way to the locker rooms to clean up and head off; well in their case as well of others that work at the same hospital or other hospitals would all climb into a engeron transport to act as sentinels till it reached their place of work.

(Y/n) stretched and yawned as they made their to the sinks to scrub off the dirt, sweat and engergon dust off their face, neck and arms. Drying off their arms (Y/n) made their way to their locker opening it they smile at the picture of Orion, Ratchet, Knockout and them smiling together back when they were just a teen and became best friends with the mechs.....though they would never admit they felt something a little more then friendship towards a certain clerk.

(Y/n) sighed Orion was in love with Ariel and (Y/n) was ok after all.....it was just a little attraction.....nothing more......

Shacking their head (Y/n) pulled out their navy blue leather jacket and messenger bag before pulling on their cyber bracelets that allows them easier access of making weapons when needed, but (y/n) was special and also pulled out a energon sword strapping it around their hips; they closed the locker door and headed out to the truck bot.

"Alright everyone have a gun ready and lets move out we got bots and humans waiting for us and some tired docs to relieve." Checking to make sure everyone had a gun at the ready (Y/n) formed a and sat near the back near the tail flap.

Now your probably wondering what all this is for; well I'll tell you. You see thanks to rouge mechs and femmes, as well as bots wanting to make illegal high grade energon or stupid young mechs wanting free supply of energon is what brought this to be.

Making it to the hospital without incident was a good day to everyone, dock mechs came and unloaded as everyone put away their guns and climbed out, (Y/n) was the last one to hop out.