Chapter 3

(Warning! Warning! Lemon/Smut will happen I repeat Lemon/Smut will happen!)

Going to the hospital after the mine you couldn't get the dreamy look or smile off (Y/n) face, as usual Mudflap whistled at them "Sorry Mudflap I got a boyfriend!" The whole dock area went dead quite not that they noticed as they hummed happily making their way to their office after stopping and talking to Rung in his therapy office, "Hey there Rung how are you today?" Rung turned and looked at them beaming "Well what's gotten you in such a good mood today (Y/n)?" Helping them up onto the table next to his desk (Y/n) took a seat on the chair facing him that his human and energonic patients use for their seasons, "Well you know how I was losing all hope that I would ever get a boyfriend and get forced......well it turned out my crush was in love with me all this time! Now I got a boyfriend I never felt so happy and at peace."

Rung smiled at his friend beaming with joy, their happiness was an infection he actually wanted them to pass around. "That's great! Well....who is the lucky mech? Is it Ratchet?" "Nope." "Knockout?" "No again." They laughed "Rodimus?" "Nope." ".....Is it Orion?" He teased watching them blush deep red nodding before sighing happily "Yes......I cant believe such a sweet mech is now my boyfriend...sigh." Rung giggle yes he giggled taking off his glasses he held them in one servo as he lean forward smirking "So who confessed to who first!"

After gossiping with Rung (Y/n) managed to slip away and head to their office to get to work helping Ratchet with a few check ups and tune ups, a little matinace on one mech who got their arm crushed in a work accident. Needless to say it was a normal morning till lunch came around, taking off their lab coat,cleaning up before walking out they get picked up "HEY!" being placed in the palm of who ever picked them up they turned around to find their boyfriend snickering.

Crossing their arms over their (muscled/ blessed) chest cocking their hip to the side "Oh ha ha ha Orion and here I was going to find you to go out to lunch with you, now I might not." Turning their back to him "Oh come on I just wanted to surprise you." Just then Megatronus came around the corner "Afternoon (Y/n), and who are you sir?" Orion straightened up "My name is Orion Prax sir, I have been corresponding with you for a while now." Megatronus nods remembering "Ah yes. It's nice to meet you in person and how do you know (Y/n)?" (Y/n) giggled looking back at Orion winking "I have known Orion since I was a sparkling Megatronus, what bring you here today?"

Megatronus smiles "I wanted to know if you would like to join me for lunch?" Orion perked up at that "That's just where we were heading! Would you like to join us?" (Y/n) looked back at Megatronus smiling softly he couldn't say 'no' "I would be delighted to join the two of you." From then on if Orion wasn't at work, hanging out with his other friends, going on little dates or spending time with (Y/n), you would find him talking with Megatronus. Not long after they started hanging out more did Megatronus leave the gladiator field for the political one....and began to call himself by his now shortened name Megatron.

*Timeskip*

Almost a seven months after they began dating and Megatron began his campaign, Knockout and Breakdown left the hospital to fallow Megatron leaving more work for Ratchet and (Y/n), but that was not the worst (Y/n) began getting a odd feeling.....as if times were growing darker. They hadn't felt anything like this since that day when their parents died in that battle leaving them all alone, they would often go to the hall of records and look over the history with their beloved......something telling them to only look at certain thing or read up on lost lore. They never understood why, they just had this feeling like hidden among the history was something that needed them to find them that could help in the future.