Chapter 4

(9 months later) 

"COME ON YOU GUYS I'M LATE! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THEIR FOR THEM BY NOW!" (Y/n) had gone into labor two hours ago Rung, Ratchet, Mudflap, Ironhide, Arcee, Ariel, Rodimus, and Bluestreak were all speeding behind him "We'll make it Orion, just remember to breath!" By the time they got there and got to your room the nurse smiled sadly "Sorry Mr. Prax, but you missed the delivery....but congrats on your sparkling." Orion pouted on missing the birth, but goes in and sees them holding a yellow and black blanket, their eyes never leaving the new sparkling they look so tired; but happy and glowing. Orion walks closer and sits on the bed making them look up to their sparkmate "About time Orion." They laugh and hold the blanket to him "Say hello to your son Bumblebee."

Orion started down at his son smiling, days passed and bumblebee grew (Now in stage 2 in the picture) making both his parents days brighter and better even with everything that Megatron was doing, Orion was trying his best to help Megatron make it...

Orion started down at his son smiling, days passed and bumblebee grew (Now in stage 2 in the picture) making both his parents days brighter and better even with everything that Megatron was doing, Orion was trying his best to help Megatron make it a peaceful and free Cybertron mostly for his sparkmate and new son as well as his friends. Today Orion had little BB with him who was drawing pictures while Orion read through data pads, Orion looked up at one of the pictures (Y/n) had taken of him and Bee in their halo forms that they also had a copy of.....

 Today Orion had little BB with him who was drawing pictures while Orion read through data pads, Orion looked up at one of the pictures (Y/n) had taken of him and Bee in their halo forms that they also had a copy of

then to their wedding picture Orion looked down at his son smiling, that is till his office door opens Megatron comes in his blue optics land on Bee who looked up at Megatron. Bee wobbly stood up and walked over to his father and hide behind his leg, "Who do you have there Orion?" Orion bent down and picked up his six month old son, who held on to his sire while looking shyly at the giant mech "This is my son, Bumblebee." Looking down at Bee who was still looking at Megatron "Bee say hi to daddy's good friend Megatron." Megatron's azure blue gaze smiled at the little sparkling and held out his digit to the child "Hello little one." Bee reaches out and softly shacks it, but Megatron could feel strength in the little form "I am sorry I was not at your wedding Orion, something had come up and I couldn't get away. How is your sparkmate?"

A voice cuts through the air making Orion's spark jumps and Bee beam and clap his servos (just so you know even if you are a guy, since you and your kind are hermaphrodites your kids call you mom or carrier if you have them and not your sparkmate or spouse and yes its a real thing.) Bee cries out happily saying his first word "Mama!" Orion looked surprised and a little disappointed that sire or dada wasn't the first words, but still smiled "You said your first words! I'm so proud of you son." Megatron didn't hear Orion or little Bee, Megatron turned to see (Y/n) standing there beaming at hearing their son saying their first words "Oh my little spark! You made mama so happy!"