Chapter 2

(Sorry there were image links to some things in the story that didn't trans fore over to here so if you want to see what they are go to Quotev and look up this story on there to fallow there as well!)

You decided to accept Rodimus date, but you kept stressing to him it was just ONE date and didn't mean you were boyfriend and boyfriend/girlfriend. That you were just doing this to help get it out of his system and to see if you could move on from your crush on Orion, (that last part you didn't tell him saying it to yourself) so you both decided to do it on your rest day. You wore with , a under a , right was their and the last touch was their ; even though they was trying to get over the mech who gave them it.....they couldn't go a day without it near them.

Orion had give it to them a few months after they first meet, when their crush for the mech started to form and grow; not knowing that Orion had started to fall for them the first day getting to talk and know them. He said it made it himself to show how much their friendship meant to him, putting one a little (this is for both girls and guys even if it shows just a guy) and a little lip balm to give your lips a shine before putting on body spray you checked your Rodimus would be there any minute.

Grabbing your wallet and keys shoving them and your cell in you pocket of your jacket after locking their place up and waited outside, and just as you step outside to watch for Rodimus, Orion was driving by and spots you pulling over he transforms and knees down at how handsome/beautiful you looked "Hi there (y/n) what you dressed up for?"

Sighing you lean back agents the wall of the building "Trying to get over my crush for a certian mech by going out with another mech." Orion gulped his servos shacking a little trying not to let his jealousy show "Can I ask who the lucky mech is?" Giving him an innocent look you asked him " What you mean?" Orion groaned covering his face plate with his servo groaning at how cute you were while you thought he was groaning that you didn't get what he meant.

"I mean who is the mech you are going on a ........date......with?" Orion chocked on the word date made your spark heart race a little, trying not to get your hopes up you tried to play this right "Well its with Rodimus I told you I promised him I would think it over, I stressed to him it doesn't mean we are a thing.....its just one date maybe it might make the mech I am in love with......jealous?" You smile softly looking him in his beautiful bright blue optics.

Being caught in their (e/c) that had hidden cyber lines in them couldn't stop the words from slipping out of his mouth "Yes, cause....."but just then Rodimus pulls up and transforms "Hey there (Y/n) ready for our date!....Oh.....hey Orion what you doing here?" Orion blushed before standing up "Just talking to (y/n), well I better go home......I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)." Orion quickly transformed and drove off fast "Orion!" they wanted to know what he was going to say.....hopefully on saving them from this date if it meant he shared feelings towards them, sighing (Y/n) turned back to Rodimus "Ya I'm ready lets get going."

*Timeskip cause I am tired*

The date was ok, but you were distracted by what Orion might have said walking in to the hospital Knockout was the first bot you spotted "Afternoon Knocky!" Looking over his shoulder a light blue blush dusted his face plate, turning halfway with his hand on his hip "Afternoon to you as well (y/n), how was your day off?" shrugging (Y/n) took off their lab coat making Knockout gulp and a shiver to run down their back seeing them wearing a like top (I kid you not I looked up tunic tops and this came up the pic and it can go for either gender) with dark tucked into . Knockout voice lagged "W-what you doing (y-y/n)?" (Y/n) raised a brow at Knockout "I have to go to Koan later remember.......Gladiator Day?"

"Oh that's right and you usally get a day off before and after you fight." (Y/n) smiled "Ya and I spent my day off on a date with Romidus." Knockout dropped the scanner that he had in his servos "WHAT!" "I was just trying to get over my crush on a mech." Knockout was disappointed he thought you would have fell for his charms...."So you and him a thing now?" He wanted at lest one date with you, Knockout watched with his arms crossed his chassis waiting for her to respond to him; he wasn't expecting her to laugh "Oh Primus no! It was just one date I stressed to him and Orion that it was just that. A date. Nothing more nothing less. I just wanted him to get it out of his system, really he is till only a friend. So now will you do my check up I got to get ready for later." Knockout let out a sigh of relief as he picked up the scanner when he stood back up he noticed (Y/n) looking distracted "(Y/n)?"

Optimus x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara