8

Destiny~

yknow shopping for self is actaully very very relaxing even if u broke it's still relaxing and time passes by so quickly .

i walked to my all white jeep and i put my bags in. i had shopped at Forever 21, VS, H&M, Zara, and Holister. a bitch was big ballin today.

i answered my phone to see ria was calling me " hello " i said setting my Louis Vuitton purse down that Jared got me. " wanna hang out tonight i'm down to see the avengers" she said and i laughed " sure just text me what time" i said.

i felt someone aggressively wrap their hands around me holding something to my head " don't fucking scream and i swear i'll blow your head off" a deep masculine voice said in a whisper to my ear.

i swallowed my spit and felt a tear drop come down my face in fear. i'm not even worried about myself i'm worried about my babies

-

i woke up in a dark cold and cemented room not knowing where i was my first reaction was to cry and try to escape. " well well look who's awake miss Destiny Morales" a tall dark man said sitting down in front of me. i didn't see him at first but i see him now.

" what do you wa-" i was cut off by a burning coming from my cheek as he slapped me with full force. my tears became heavier but i tried not to weep out. My babies were worth saving not me , why did this have to happen just why.

As i looked up in the eyes of someone familiar but i couldn't pin out who it was . All i saw was red no remorse jus evil staring directly into my soul.

" Destiny Morales ... sweet girl " he said with a stone cold deep voice while walking in front of me pulling a chair out in front of him . " that's everyone will be saying at your funeral of course closed casket if the damage is bad " he continued talking.

As much i wanted to tune him out I jus couldn't no matter how much i tried .

" Jared just doesn't know how to keep anyone safe does he I mean look at Jacob " when he said my brothers name i felt a numbness in my heart that has resurfaced.

" why am i here " i said lowly in a whisper trying my hardest not to cry . he got up sighing and laughed menacely " i will have someone explain that you " he crouched down and kissed my forehead and jerked away and he grabbed my chin forcefully holding on .

once again our eyes met nd his dark brown eyes stared as his cold hands held my chin squeezing my cheeks almost . " play by my rules and no one gets hurt " he said and i nodded looking away instantly.

i sobbed silently but not too hard because he just looked so familiar and it's upsetting me because i can't figure it out .

i must have been distracted by my thoughts because i came to reality that someone was touching me. I felt the soft fabric wrap around my arms and saw long acrylic nails leave my shoulder .

" destiny right "? she asked while standing in front of me . i shook my head with little to no movement indictaing that yes i was her. " Maria is the name by the way " she said holding out her hand .

i shook her hand and looked up and looked away quickly . " why am i am here " i said lowly . " um to be honest i'm not really sure but i overheard two names adrián and jacob ". did she just say adrián.

" oh well thanks for the info" i said and with that she was gone. i'm still confused as to why adrians name was brought up. maybe it's a different adrián and not the one i briefly saw months ago.

i hope so
- Jared

wtf is taking this girl so long like damn .

" get up i'm not in the mood anymore " i said to a hoe named Maria. she scoffed and got up getting her jacket and walked out to god knows where.

Ive kept her around for a little bit but fell back when me nd des got back togther . Des was on sum shit and wouldn't give a nigga no head so I had to call for backup . She's always on that let's take things slow to build our relationship like fuck that if we together we together .

I did let her take my car which i never do but i decided why not . but now i was getting annoyed because she don't ever take this long to go to the mall and she in my car so thts even more annoying .

i called her phone 15 times and no answer. she don't ever do tht she normally answer the first ring . I know she ain't mad at me like everything was fine this morning.

I pulled up to the trap and called a meeting . " my girl is missing and knowing niggas prolly tried to pull something and imma need y'all to find her ". and with that them niggas was out like some hound dogs.

" aye adrián lemme holla at u real quick " he nodded and followed me back.

i sat down at my desk and rolled up a good one . " Since you been with me for a while now and i have been seeing major progress i wanna move you up to assistant leader " .

When i'm gone he leads everybody until i get back and i like that. " shii you fr that's a huge blessing for sure " he said smiling a little bit .

" yea bro you deserve it frfr " i dapped him up before sending him out .

i finished smoking and went back out to see what they found .

" aye i think i know where she at " one of my workers named jug said . " that nigga kade prolly took her yknow he was starting that war shit between us about a year ago" he said.

i shook my head and walked out the front getting into my car and drove to my mommas house . I got out and walked to the front door.

as soon as i opened it my little sister jerica ran to the door and hugged my legs " i missed you too jerica" she smiled and ran back to her room .

" hey momma " i said as i wrapped my arms around her hugging her tight. " Boy if you don't get off of me " she said laughing and kissed my cheek .

" you need to start coming by more often your brother and sister miss you" she said while she cut up some chicken .

i sighed " i know i know i've been busy with school and work and-" she cut me off . " what you do is not work if it gets you killed jared and regardless make time spend the night or something " she said .

" where's justin anyways " i asked looking at her . " in his room studying which is something you need to do " she said looking at me with the mother's knows best look.

i walked up the stairs and knocked on his door and opened it . He nodded and jus looked at me before going back to his studies . my little brother was always much smarter even tho he only two years younger the me .

we have different dads so we ain't rly grow up togther like that . his dad left just like my dad and he just kept to himself .

i walked out and went to play with my little sister " jared i'm very very upset with you right now mister " she said with a little attitude in her voice .

" why is that maam " i asked and she looked at me and just shook her head walking away all sassy. i picked her up and started tickling her and she laughed so loud it was the cutest thing ever " put me down" she pleaded out before i put her down .

" you forgive me now " i asked smiling " hmm almost you owe me mcdonalds " she said before running into the kicthen with my mom.

that girl was something else even tho she was only 6 her vocabulary was just so broad.

" aye mama imma head out i got stuff to do " i said before making my way to her . " well alright be safe and i love you jared " she said before hugging me .

" tell justin i said bye and jerica i'll be back with your mcdonald's " i said while walking out the door and getting into my car.

i looked at my phone and saw a text from adrián.

we found her . here's the address - adrián

i went straight the address no hesitation or nothing.

i gotta go find my girl.