3

~Jared~

i woke up with des right next to me , seeing her face right next to mine makes me smile.

i got up slowly trying not to wake her and went into the bathroom and got in the shower washing away the blood that was on hands or any other place on my body. i got out wrapping a towel around my waist and put my dirty clothes in the hamper.

i walked into my closet and picked out an outfit and put it on and walked into the room still seeing her asleep and smiled. i walked over to her and kissed her cheek before heading out i even left her note

i went to go handle some things i'll be back in a few - jared

-

" aye we gotta take this serious we gon find out who the fuck killed jako" i said slamming my hands on the table. half of these niggas don't even know who jako is they just heard of him.

it's been over a year since they killed my nigga. we was real close and it's my duty to find out who him since he went alone . he was always like that wanted to do everything for himself but protect the ones he loved

which included des, his little sister and his mom and friends that were in the trap.

" i got people all over tryna gather information about certain people" i scanned the room and looked in their eyes. when i mean business i mean business and they knwo that i don't play.

i finished talking and handed it over to the other perosn in charge of this lovely facility.

at a time like this i'm not bringing des back in here again it ain't safe. especially for her cus them niggas could just bust in here and kidnap her at any time.

i went down to basement and looked straight into the eyes of a killer. " please don't kill me" he begged me sweating uncontrollably considering it was pretty hot down here but i ain't care.

" ahh so you can kill one of my partners but don't want me to kill you" i said laughing a little before calling down adrian. adrian was a cold stone killer he didn't give a fuck when it came to business.

he came down carrying a .30 and held it against his forehead " give us a reason we shouldn't kill your ass right now" i asked crossing my arms and looked at him.

" come on now i was forced to i didn't me-" he didn't even finish the sentence before adrian pulled the trigger splatting his blood everywhere. " should've never messed with us" we walked upstairs and closed the basement door.

" steve call the para team and have them remove the body" he nodded and got up going to the back room.

i sat down on the couch that cost me a couple grand. a goofy ass jacari came and sat by me just smiling " nigga what you smilin for" i asked .

" you and destiny " he asked making an ugky ass face. that nigga was ugky as a mf " ain't nothin goin on we just kickin it" i shrugged .

" y'all jared been hittin it with destiny" jacari said loud as hell for everyone to hear and they all just laughed .

" man ain't nothin goin on y'all doin to much" i said and shook my head , i can't stand these nigga half the time like ong.

___________¥_________¥___________________
Short chapter ik ik