He Thinks She's His

Hey guys! How's it going? Just want to thank you guys for reading this story.

Now, let's start!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's P.O.V.

We arrive back at school in time for third period which was unfortunately math.

"Man, I don't wanna go to math," I groan.

"Me either," Luce sighs.

"Wanna skip this class and just go to the last three periods?" I smirk.

"How about you two just go to class," I hear someone say behind us.

"G-grandfather," Luce gasps. "W-we were! Natsu was just joking."

"Oh really?" The old man lifts a questioning eyebrow. 

"Yeah, old man. We were gonna go. We are walking towards the classroom."

"You better. Be happy that I let you skip one period to go eat."

Just as he was about to leave Luce calls out to him. "Wait! We need to talk about something first."

"What is it?"

"We need to discuss this in your office, Gramps," I say. 

"Very well." We all walk down the corridor and towards his office and enter. "So what is it that you wish to discuss?"

Luce first raises a finger to her lips and signed that she thinks her phone is bugged. 

Gramps takes her phone and opens it, a tiny device falling onto his desk. He scowls and crushes it. 

"Explain. Now," he says sternly.

"When we went to go eat I saw someone who looked very familiar. I took a picture of them and sent it to mom so she can identify them," Luce starts. "When I called her, she said that she was someone who used to take care of me when I was younger."

He frowns slightly. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"She also told Luce that you guys found out she was from another mafia but before you could do anything, she ran," I butt in getting straight to the point.

"Show me the picture, Lucy."

She grabs her phone putting the back on it. Unlocking her phone, she goes to her photos and shows the picture to Gramps.

Growling, he grabs the nearest thing and throws it. "You two go back to class I have some phone calls to make."

We get up and leave not a word nor breath left us until that door closed.

"I haven't seen him that mad before," Luce says quietly.

"We'll figure things out later. Let's get a pass from the front desk and get to-" the bell rings indicating the end of third period. "Now I guess we're going to fourth period."

"Let's just go," she giggles.

Time Skip: Lunch

We sit down with our friends and they look at us as if they want to know something.

"Why you all starin' at us like that," Luce asks.

"Oh, nothing. We just wanna know when you're gonna tell us how your little excursion was," Erza says nonchalantly looking at her nails.

"That's for us know and for you to find out, Erza," Lucy smirks, taking a bite of her sandwich that one of her maids bought from subways for her.

"Come on Lu-chan!" Levy whines.