{3} Surprise Visit

Start from the beginning

Tony and Peter entered Peter's room. Tony locks the door then spits out the meatloaf into the garbage can.

"As walnut meatloaves go, that wasn't that bad." Tony started off saying.

His eyes trailed to the computer and the tech on Peter's desk, "Oh, well, look what we have here. Retro tech, huh? Thrift Store? Salvation Army?"

"The garbage actually." Peter said and Tony asked, "You're a dumpster diver?"

Peter replied, "I was, uh...Look, I definitely did not apply for your grant."

"Nah, ah. Me first." Tony said to him and Peter nodded, "Okay."

Tony asked getting out his phone, "Quick Question of the rhetorical variety: that's you, right?"

He showed a video of the crime-fighting superhero in Queens. "Umm, no, what do you mean?" Peter asked, crossing his arms

Tony showed another video, "No? Look at you go. Wow, nice catch. 3,000 pounds 40 miles an hour. That's not easy. You got mad skills."

Peter responded, "That's all on Youtube, right? I mean, that's how you got the video. Because you know that's all fake, it's all done on the computer."

He walked over to look at Tony's tech and said, "It's like that video."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You mean like the one about the UFOs over Phoenix." Tony said and grabbed a handle and opened up the ceiling wall.

The Spider-Man suit fell down and Peter quickly hides it in his closet. He turns around, leaning on the wall and crossed his arms.

Tony asked him, "So you're the Spider-Ling? Crime-Fighting Spider. You're Spider-Boy?"

 You're Spider-Boy?"

"Sp-Spiderman." Peter corrected

Tony pointed out, "Not in that onesie, you're not."

"It's not a onesie." Peter said back and walked to his desk. "You won't believe this but I had a really good day, Mr. Stark. I didn't miss my train. There was this perfectly good DVD player just sitting there. Algebra Test nailed it."

"Who else knows? Anybody?" Tony asked and Peter shakes his head, "Nobody. I was gonna tell this girl but umm, I couldn't."

"You didn't even tell your unusually attractive aunt?" Tony questioned and Peter immediately replied, "No, no, no. If she knew, she would freak out. And when she freaks out, I freak out."

Tony sat on the chair and pointed out, "You know what's really cool? This webbing. The textile is off the charts. Who manufactured that?"

He threw it at Peter and Peter caught it, "I did."

Peter threw it back to his closet and Tony asked, "Climbing walls? How are you doing that? Do you use special gloves or something?"

"It's uh, actually a long story." Peter started off saying but then was interrupted by Tony, "Lordy! Can you even see in these?"