{3} Surprise Visit

Start from the beginning

"Of course." Peter replied and smiled at her making her cheeks turn red

"Holy shit! That's a nice car!" Peter acknowledged glancing at the orange Corvette parked in front of their apartment building

Isabella's eyebrows furrowed and her eyes trailed to the vehicle. "I've seen better, to be honest."

"Where have you seen better?" Peter asked and she looked at him and said dramatically, "In my dreams."

Peter and Isabella laughed as they walked into their apartment building. Entering the elevator, she pointed out, "I'll call you later, alright? My aunt wants to discuss something with me in private."

"Alright, well you know where to find me." Peter said to her as their elevator door opened

Isabella laughed and they both stepped out heading to their apartments. She got out her keys and glanced at Peter and smiled, "I'll see you later, Parker."

"I'll just call you, Spencer." Peter smiled and waved before he entered his apartment

Peter called out, "Hey, May!"

"Oh, hey. How's school today?" Aunt May asked him

Peter said to her, dropping off his backpack on the table, "It's okay. There's this crazy car parked outside."

He walked towards the kitchen that faced the living room. His eyes widen as he gazed over at Tony Stark.

"Oh, Mr. Parker." Tony said to him

Peter said nervously, "Umm...what...wh..what are you doing?... Hey, I'm Peter."

"Tony." Tony Stark grinned at him

Peter asked him, "Wh..What are you doing here?"

Tony pointed out, "Bout time we met. You've been getting my emails right?"

Tony winked at him and Peter replied, "Yeah, yeah. Regarding the-"

"You didn't tell me about the grant." Aunt May pointed out

"About the grant." Peter responded and Tony added, "The September Foundation."

"Right." Peter told him and Tony asked, "Remember when you applied?"

Peter said slowly, "Yeah."

"And I'm approved. So, now we're in business." Tony held a cup and his eyes widen glancing at Peter

Aunt May said to Peter, "You didn't tell me. What's up with that? You're keeping secrets from me now?"

"Well, I just know, how much you love surprises. So, that's why I let you know...But, anyway, what did I apply for?" Peter asked him

Tony replied, "That's what I'm here to hash out."

"Okay." Peter crossed his arms and said nervously, "Hash. Hash out. Okay."

"I find it hard to believe that she is someone's aunt." Tony acknowledged

Aunt May chuckled, "Well, we all come in shapes and sizes, you know?"

Tony added, "This woman's meatloaf is exceptional."

"Let me stop you right there." Peter spoke then asked, "Does this grant got money involved or whatever? No?"

"Yeah, well it's pretty well-funded. Look who you're talking too." Tony said to him and Peter replied, "Wow."

"Can I have five minutes with him?" Tony asked Aunt May and she replied, "Sure."