♔ xvi. "Not you too!"

Start from the beginning

"Of course he's not." Taehyung interjected. "Everyone knows hyung doesn't like activities that needs man power. Imagine! He'll have to make fire, build a temporary roof for shade, and worse− he needs to hunt for food!"

"Taehyung-ah." Jin called.

"Huh?"

"You guys are going camping, not a survival show where you live in the wild. What 'hunt for food' are you talking about? You're not going to spend the 90th anniversary hunting for bears and deers!"

"We're not?" Jungkook asked jokingly which earned him a pillow throw that he easily caught with his fast instinct. Everyone shared a good laugh before they finally turned their attention to Yoongi.

"The most bothersome thing about all these is the finance." He was making an annoyed expression. "Those old geezers− they won't accept a typical festival to celebrate anniversaries anymore, always fixed on the public's opinion of their image as if they're the ones doing all the work." Yoongi scoffed.

"I think they forgot that they're a university, not a company." Jin chuckles and went over to give his younger brother a pat on the back. "Don't stress yourself out too much− just do whatever you want. Don't work yourself out about the finance, just make it as simple and as natural as what camping out should really be. What matters the most is everyone's safety and engagement with each other."

"Safety won't be too hard to deal with right? We've got to keep an eye on the freshmen the most." It wasn't surprising that they were now all gathered in the dining table, helping their hyung out. Seokjin was more than happy to offer any ideas he may have.

"It's not like we're babies." Jungkook muttered.

"Sorry, we didn't hear you Kookie-ah ~ could you repeat that." Jimin cooed. Jungkook could only make a face.

"Safety won't be a problem. We might be camping in the forest but the land is still owned by the school." Yoongi explained which earned looks from others.

"The school? I didn't know our school reaches that far for it to own a forest land." Hoseok tilted his head in wonder.

Seokjin hummed. "The school isn't actually just what you see. Behind the main building is the school garden, isn't it?" The mention of the school garden caught Jimin's great interest. Looking down, he secretly smiled at himself as he remembered that memorable first meeting with Seulgi. "Past that are trees extending all the way. Yoongi-ah, wouldn't it be better to camp near the river?"

Yoongi nodded as he considered. "Yeah, that's a good site."

"We could fish for food, wash clothes and dishes." Hoseok stated earning nods of agreement.

"See! Who said we won't be hunting?" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly, beaming at his hyungs who could only shake their heads and smile. Taehyung who was just as excited as he was jumped up.

"We can swim, right? We can, right? Right, hyung? Riiiiight?!" Yoongi threw him a scrap paper, shaking his head in amusement.

"Yeah, yeah− swimming is permitted only when not alone and supervised."

Jimin turned to Seokjin. "How does Jin hyung know a lot about that place?"

"Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Well− let's just say I wasn't really as well behaved as everyone thought I was." This reply earned a gasp from the four, namely; Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok.

"Hyung! What did you secretly do in the forest?! Have you been keeping secrets from all of us?"

"I thought our Jin hyung was as pure as an angel."