♔ iv. - "Couple Shirt."

"I know them

"I know them." Jin hyung said which surprised both Taehyungie and I.

"Hyung does?" We were having dinner that Jin hyung prepared for us with a little help from me and Jungkookie. Taehyung rarely helps in the kitchen but he always does the dishes so we don't really complain. Plus, if he gets a hold of anything sharp from the kitchen, he'll probably just ruin his clothes by cutting either the hem or the collar and we'd like to avoid that as much as possible.

The sudden topic about the girls was brought up when Taehyungie told them that he's going together to the café with Wendy. He also didn't forget to mention that Seulgi was coming with her that's why he's dragging me with him to "keep her company" as he says. "Son Wendy and Kang Seulgi, right?" Jin hyung nodded before bringing a huge slice of pork cutlet into his mouth. This hyung never slows down when it comes to food; it worries me to be honest. But it's actually surprising that he's opening up a café instead of a restaurant.

Well, it's not like he's alone with all of it. Even though the café was inspired from the seven of us, most of us are not old enough yet so he has someone else as his business partner; Sandeul hyung, a very close friend of his and a kind hyung too.

"That's a given since hyung was in sophomore year when he met Irene noona. Right, Yoongi hyung?" Hobi hyung turned to Yoongi hyung who nodded in response. If I remember correctly, it was also Irene noona who persuaded hyung to run during student council elections. I guess that's how hyung became so famous among the students.

"Yeah, Irene and I have been in the same class for almost three years now. The next year, it was known to everyone that two freshmen were living with her." Yoongi hyung as he stood up, heading to the sink. I did too, figuring that he was about to wash his plates.

"I'll wash the dishes tonight, hyung." I gave him a smile earning a ruffle of my hair. I started the washing as hyung leaned on the kitchen counter while listening to the conversation.

"That's when Jiminie and I first met Wendy and Seulgi." I could just imagine the wide smile he has on with that voice. My hands paused from working, "'When we first met them', huh?" I mumbled to myself, not knowing that someone had caught my small voice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Aish!" I groaned to myself. "Why does he always get himself lost? And on the entrance ceremony to top that off! That idiot." I tried the football field but no luck. I already searched every nook and cranny of the whole campus but to no luck, there was no Kim Taehyung anywhere. Where'd that rascal get to?

"Yoongi hyung's gonna be so mad, no doubt." I'm going to look one last time. He probably just got distracted by a flower or something, maybe I should try searching for a garden. Every school has a campus garden... Don't they? We had one during Middle School and it was well taken care of. I used to hang out there when Taehyungie couldn't join me because of group works. For some reason, he always ends up grouping with that bossy and strict classmate of ours.