"What are you doing... Leave me.. I said.. Leave me you are hurting me haadi" I tried to release my hand from his harsh grip.

"I am hurting you? Really? " he forcefully pinned me to his car..
"What were you doing there with him??" He asked grabbing my shoulders harshly...His eyes showing all the signs of anger..He was actually scaring me at this point of time

"What is wrong with you haadi..Leave me" I tried to push him off me..

"No, tell me..What were you doing? Is he your boyfriend or you let every other man touch you..." he spat...
This was the time when I just couldn't take it anymore.. I pushed him off me and slapped him with all the force..
"Aap hote kaun hai mujhse koi bhi sawaal karne wale haan? Kaun hai aap??? Mere baap hai? Bhai hain ya mere husband hai? Kaun hai aap jo mai aapko jawab du,
Jab bhi mai aapke baare mein  accha sochne lagti hu aap hamesha kuch na kuch aesa karte ho ki..." I was literally yelling and crying..His face expressions softened but suddenly turned into anger again..

"Ki kya haan? Tum keh rahi ho mai galat hun? Or tum jo wahaan kar rahi thi...Wo thik hai.. You were enjoying the touch of another man" says haadi leaning towards me..

" You know what Mr Haadi Malik, I don't give a damn what you think of me...Mai tumhe filhaal is layak bhi nahi samjhti ki mai tumhe koi explanation bhi du..kyunki tum.. Tum mujhe kabhi samajh hi nahi sakte" I said holding him by his collars,
"You better stay away from me" I completed left his collar with a jerk.. And walked out from there..

•••••••••

Haadi's POV

I was in my office when I received a call from nanajaan, he saw some pictures of me and arisha from my birthday on internet... And now he was literally scolding me of not telling him about my 'fiancé'..

I tried to explain him but he was not listening anything and was just asking me to come to Dubai with arisha..

But how can it be possible..we aren't engaged.. I don't know when this drama will end.. Pehle phupo or ab nanajaan ..

I thought I should talk to mom about that... I called her to let her know about what nanajaan said..

"Arey haadi beta ...mai kya batau, abhi usmaan ko bhi call karke bohot daanta hai unhone" she said..

"But mom, aap bata dein unhe ki aesa kuch bhi nahi hai, meri baat toh wo sun hi nahi rahe"

"Toh meri bhi kahaan sun rahe hai....mera toh dimagh kharab ho raha hai, agar tumne na mana kiya hota toh sach me arisha ke liye mai baat kar leti razi bhai se, lekin nahi karo apne man ki sablog.. Ab apne nanajaan ko bhi tum khud sambhalo" Mom said and cut the call..

"But mom..."

So I decided I should talk to arisha about this.. May be she can tell what to do..
I called her but her phone was not reachable..
I was about leave from office, so I decided I should go to her college instead..

****

When I reached her college canteen... I saw one guy was caressing her hairs... And she was smiling... Then this guy whispered something in her ear... Anger was building up inside me..
Without wasting a second I went near them and punched him hard...I started punching him even harder.

How dare he touch her?

I stopped when arisha came in between..
But then she turned to the guy and started panicking seeing his blood..

I clenched my jaw..I couldn't see her with him.. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me to the parking..
I was not in my senses.. I was so much in anger that I don't know what I was saying..

When arisha slapped me.. It made me even more angrier..She was crying and yelling at me...
she told me to stay away from her and left..

I too got into my car and drove to I don't know where... I just wanted to get away from here..

•••••••

Arsam's POV

I was with rohaid bhai, he called me some help and we were discussing some legal topics when my phone beeped..
I opened and there was a video, saad sent me..I ignored, these guys don't have any work..

After a while..I got a call from Hania....

"Arsam kaha ho tum? Aru tumhare sath hai?" She said as soon as I picked the call..

"Nahi, aru toh college me thi.. Mai zara bahar aaya tha.. Kya hua tum pareshan lag rahi ho?"

"Arsam..Wo haadi bhai... Mujhe whatsapp pe video.. Angela ne.." She seemed so worried and panicked.

"Hania ... Hania relax.. Batao mujhe kya hua hai haadi Bhai KO,,,, or kaha hai aru.?" I asked her..while rohaid Bhai expression changed listening this..

Then she told me about what happened in college ...and both their phones are switched off..

"Tum pareshan mat ho.. Tum ghar jao.. Kuch nahi hoga, mai dekhta hu" I said and hung up the call..

Then I opened the video saad has sent.. In which haadi bhai was punching Rahil badly... And then he took arisha with him..
One of the students has made the video and put that on YouTube..

I immediately called haadi bhai but his phone was off and same is with arisha..
Where are these two..

"Pehle ghar pe call karke dekho , waha kisiko Pata hai is baare me" rohaid bhai said..

××××××

Hey lovelies, here's another update.. Please vote,comment and share this story with your friends..